Yes, but in your right of freedom of speech 35 15.09%

Indifferent 16 6.90%

No 23 9.91%

Not at all, some of your points are valid 26 11.21%

Not at all this demographic problem is real 113 48.71%

Total:232

We shouldn't fear it nor embrace it.

Around the Network

I think that Muslims deserve to live with Europeans and shouldn't be discriminated against. However, I am against Islam being mixed with the law.

I think is just a process of evolution, one race/religion simple reproduces more than the other and in the long one will take over it. 

Sorry I had to use wikipedia, I'm on the phone so it's easier:

In Europe[edit]

See also: Islam in Europe

Islam is the fastest-growing religion in Europe.[19][20] According to the Pew Research Center, the Muslim population in Europe (excluding Turkey) was about 30 million in 1990, 44 million in 2010 and is expected to increase to 58 million by 2030; the Muslim share of the population increased from 4.1% in 1990 to 6% in 2010 and will continue to increase by nearly one-third over the next 20 years, reaching 8% in 2030.[21][22] There were approximately 19 million Muslims in the European Union in 2010.

Data for the rates of growth of Islam in Europe reveal that the growing number of Muslims is due primarily to immigration and higher birth rates.[23] Muslim women today have an average of 2.2 children compared to an estimated average of 1.5 children for non-Muslim women in Europe.[21] While the birth rate for Muslims in Europe is expected to decline over the next two decades, it will remain slightly higher than in the non-Muslim population,[21] except for Dutch-Turks, who have a lower birthrate (1.7) than the native Dutch population (1.8).[24][25]

Based on the current growth rate of Islam in Europe, in 2030, Muslims are projected to make up more than 10% of the total population in 10 European countries: Kosovo (93.5%), Albania (83.2%), Bosnia-Herzegovina (42.7%), Republic of Macedonia (40.3%), Montenegro (21.5%), Bulgaria (15.7%), Russia (14.4%), Georgia (11.5%), France (10.3%) and Belgium (10.2%).[26] There are around 100,000 Muslim converts in the UK.[27][28] France has seen conversions to the Islamic faith double in the past quarter century. In France there are an estimated 100,000 Muslim converts, compared with about 50,000 in 1986.[29]

I don't like using Wikipedia but this is what I can work with.

You can see it in today's society all around, most western women probably have 1 or 2 kids at most, while you see huge Chinese, Arabs and Indian families...so in the end it's simple math, in the very long run, a race will disappear while another thrives, it's evolution and it has been around since mankind began.

The increase of Muslim in Europe is something everyone has to deal with, I personally don't like it, but it is what it is. Even if you forbid the entrance to Muslims in Europe, they will increase in numbers in their own countries and the process will be similar, just that it will take longer.

The only way you can possibly stop this evolution process it's to exterminate a race.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

You can see it in today's society all around, most western women probably have 1 or 2 kids at most, while you see huge Chinese, Arabs and Indian families...so in the end it's simple math, in the very long run, a race will disappear while another thrives, it's evolution and it has been around since mankind began.

I'm pretty sure the Chinese aren't known for their large families.

And unsurprisingly, as the much of the world has been catching up to the west's standard of living it has also been catching up in terms of low birth rates. I think a lot of the angst is the result of governments favoring foreigners over the natives (as cultural elites are wont to do), but that is something that will likely take care of itself in time when people have finally had enough of it. The real danger is that the backlash will express itself as an ugly quasi-fascism instead of a mild tempered pursuit of national self interest.

badgenome said:
osed125 said:

I'm pretty sure the Chinese aren't known for their large families.

And unsurprisingly, as the much of the world has been catching up to the west's standard of living it has also been catching up in terms of low birth rates. I think a lot of the angst is the result of governments favoring foreigners over the natives (as cultural elites are wont to do), but that is something that will likely take care of itself in time when people have finally had enough of it. The real danger is that the backlash will express itself as an ugly quasi-fascism instead of a mild tempered pursuit of national self interest.

Exactly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_rate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_fertility_rate
The birth and fertility rates are constantly dropping and that's mostly due to poorer countries catching up to the industrial ones.

Around the Network

Neither. If people want to follow Islam, go for it. Don't go out of your way to "embrace" it though, if you're just doing that for Muslims it's a bit... condescending; if you're all about embracing everybody, then I applaud you, but I have neither the time nor the inclination to do that.

Got some Muslim friends, only issue is eating out. Religious rules about halal meat severely limits you on restaurant choices.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
 Extremism against innocent people will only make it worse in retaliation.

Innocent or guilty?, and who decides?