Is this poll racist

Yes racist you should be brought to court 19 8.19%

Yes, but in your right of freedom of speech 35 15.09%

Indifferent 16 6.90%

No 23 9.91%

Not at all, some of your points are valid 26 11.21%

Not at all this demographic problem is real 113 48.71%

Total:232

Nothing to fear from religion but I am not going to embrace it either, just tolerate it.

I am not fearing Halal like everyone else does. I am not eating meat, Halal has been in your curries in UK for decades and no one cared now due to papers stiring up hatred, you have people fearing and against the practise. It is no different to Kosher. In fact they could eat that too. Halal is the method means the animal is dead when it cut up the normal UK method of stun animal and then chop it up results in a animal still alive but stunned when cut up. Sure there is bad practise on both side of the argument but Kosher and Halal results in the better method for the animal.

The rise of extremism is a problem and it isn't on just one side, the level of extremism on both sides is worrying. The rise of facism and facist parties in Europe including UKIP is worrying because of the level of hate for their fellow man.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Immigration, religious minorities, and the safety and security of national borders are all welcome topics of discussion, but I don't want to see any more posts generalizing, stereotyping, or otherwise bulling any religious community on this site.

Posts in violation of rule #13 will be subject to moderation. If you have a controversial opinion, support it with facts in a calm, civil way.

Rule #13:

Insults and flaming. Attacking other users for any reason is never acceptable.

You should avoid:

Insulting a person's religion, religious beliefs, race, sex, sexuality, nationality, political beliefs, gaming preferences, etc. Debate is encouraged, as is civil disagreement, but respect the beliefs and opinions of others.

Insulting any group without proper justification.

RIGHT?

BraveNewWorld said:
Any Europeans who value their freedom and security should move to the United States where we crack down on these people. In January a Muslim in Ohio was arrested before he could attempt to kill government workers and the President in support of ISIS. A Bosnian was arrested in Indiana in February who was funneling resources to terrorists in the Middle East. After his arrest six others were found to be in on it and were arrested. We have a no fly list with 50,000 names on it of people who are not allowed to enter the United States of America (Canada also has one that is far less extensive, 2,000 names, but no other country does.)

This is ridiculous. I am leaving the U.S. with my US born kids because of the lack of freedom of expression. Unless you agree with Americans 100% you don't have the freedom to express anything. You're very first sentence is exactly what I refer to. You speak as if "Europe" is one place. Like its inferior. Like no European country has done anything to ensure the freedom of expression. Your down right wrong. The usa taps it's citizens phones, sells its people out in wars for resources, refuses to protect its citizens when abroad and is a downright horrible place to live if foreign, regardless of education. I was openly refused jobs in the private sector because of my foreign education and have been told that my children should have to carry their US passport with them everywhere because their dad is foreign. Sure, what a great place. Everyone should come here, you joker you. 

You got it backwards, abattoirs in the UK use full stun since its illegal in Europe for the slaughter of animals for human consumption to  be killed by non stunning. There are cases of some non halal abattoirs not following this law, but thats because each country in the EU can decide to allow animals to be killed by non full stun methods for religious beliefs like halal & kosher, though the vast majority of halal food is full stun(about 80% because of this law the others use half stun), there are some halal abattoirs that would like to do it the traditional way of non stun not even half stun because the meat could be haram(basically a sin) if the animal dies before slaughter.

And I'd just like to add as a non UKIP supporter calling them a facist party is simply ridiculous, it destroys any rational and mature discussion about immigration & the EU and in my experience its the far left that act like fascists.

As for the topic its all about integration, whatever religion the person has they should integrate into their new society and  try to adopt the countries culture as there own, I'm a firm believer that whilst we should make people feel welcome & that they belong to society I dont feel a country should bend over backwards and start changing laws or giving preferential treatment to minorities, but its all about the numbers Tower Hamlets is a good example of that.

They should kill every single Muslim on the planet so we have a safer world in the long run, we don't need them anyway wed be Bette off without em.

user has been permabanned for this post ~Barozi

Around the Network
Woodle said:
They should kill every single Muslim on the planet so we have a safer world in the long run, we don't need them anyway wed be Bette off without em.

Moderation requested, I talk about demographic trends and that continuation of the current demographic trend is worrisome due to low educated people who enter EU borders in big masses should be lessened to keep political influence low anongst other problems. Killing them is bullshit and wrong in every aspect.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Islamism isn't the problem, but extremism is. Extremism against innocent people will only make it worse in retaliation.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Islamism isn't the problem, but extremism is. Extremism against innocent people will only make it worse in retaliation.

This and This

You know as I read a lot of the comments, it seems the problem stems from the governments favoring the immigrants too much which leads to the infiltration of extremism because they are simply afraid to comment or do anything when local values are pressured to change, so not to be called a racist. At least this is what my understanding of the situation in the EU.

Here in the Philippines we are about to give autonomy to a terrorist group affiliated with Al Qaeda after they killed 44 police officers who were trying to capture a most wanted terror suspect and then pay them billions in tax payers money in doing so. :)

What do you mean with islamism? There is nothing Europe can do about people being muslims. It is what it is, they have to live with it. Europe's muslim population is growing at a rapid rate while Europe's own population is slowly declining. Europe needs the immigrants to keep the economy running in the future. Being racist and xenophobic is only hurting themselves in the long run.

Europe needs to combat radicalism, fortunately 99% of the muslims are law abiding citizens.