By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Amazing Fashion of Xenoblade Chronicles X (21 Screenshots)

Goodnightmoon said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcdkm2Yj0rg

Put this on the OP please :P

The models and customes look better on the video ;)

The Sheild options remind me of Shion's weapon from Xenosaga.

Around the Network

I really think the hair is one of the main problems with the faces. 

Lynlee looks a lot better with her hair tied back. 

sc94597 said:
V-r0cK said:
Meh not feeling it. And they look like PS2 graphics.

No they don't 

Actually those are better graphics, much less vulgar and with better designs.

bunchanumbers said:
Game looks great and I love the character models and armor designs. Thing is that people will criticize anything. It doesn't matter what it is. I saw people arguing about downgrades to The Order and Uncharted 4. And how Crisis 3 graphics isn't all that great. People will always find something to complain about. So in the end, all you can do is what everyone else should do, which is buy what you like. Haters be damned.

I actually think they could use the bulk of these resources to make a HD remaster of the Xenosaga trilogy. And they should.

I guess that I'm one of those "antiquated gamers" who play games mainly because of the game and not because the aesthetics. I mean, Fallout 3 looks bad and I played that game 4 years after the release date. So far it's one of my best gaming experiences. Although I think that xenoblade x looks amazing.

LemonSlice said:
sc94597 said:

No they don't 

Actually those are better graphics

It only looks better cos the image itself is much higher quality, (way above actual PS2 res) the XCX ones are compressed to hell.

Art is obviously subjective, but technically, PS2 could not come close to XCX's characters.

Around the Network
onionberry said:
bunchanumbers said:
Game looks great and I love the character models and armor designs. Thing is that people will criticize anything. It doesn't matter what it is. I saw people arguing about downgrades to The Order and Uncharted 4. And how Crisis 3 graphics isn't all that great. People will always find something to complain about. So in the end, all you can do is what everyone else should do, which is buy what you like. Haters be damned.

I actually think they could use the bulk of these resources to make a HD remaster of the Xenosaga trilogy. And they should.

I guess that I'm one of those "antiquated gamers" who play games mainly because of the game and not because the aesthetics. I mean, Fallout 3 looks bad and I played that game 4 years after the release date. So far it's one of my best gaming experiences. Although I think that xenoblade x looks amazing.

I was delighted by Fallout 3. First time I played it I thought it was incredible. Heck I still do. I play the GOTY edition on my 360 from time to time.

LemonSlice said:
sc94597 said:

No they don't 

Actually those are better graphics, much less vulgar and with better designs.

Curl already mentioned the compression, so I'll leave that alone. 

That was their third try with the PS2. 

onionberry said:

Her best costume

Keybladewielder said:

Her best costume because it completely covers ha creepy face

I know, because you can't look her ugly face. #BadumTss

, Yeah, well, characters look cool to me.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Bristow9091 said:
As much as I'm looking forward to the game, I have to say... I REALLY dislike pretty much ALL of these clothing sets... I really hope there's going to be a lot more variety than what we're seeing here, because I'm actually very disappointed with the look of these, NOTHING appeals to me here sadly... such a shame too.

Rather than hoping, I think you can be relaxed. There are going to be, definitely, many, many, many possible combinations.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.