By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Amazing Fashion of Xenoblade Chronicles X (21 Screenshots)

Naum said:
Those complaining about the graphics are just bitter that they can't play it when it's released.

you do know that every games doesnt have to have ultra ultra realistic graphics to be good...

Xenoblade characters wasn't made to be ultra realistic.

If you don't like don't F-ing play it... go back and play your 5-10 hour game with maybe 4 hours of gameplay while "we" who doesnt need super high end f-ing graphics to distract us to enjoy a game, let us play a game that takes 50+ hours to complete not ccounting the 150+ hours of "sidequest"

Yes you're right. Anyone who dares to citisize the graphics is obviously just bitter. There's no way they could simply feel it was a weak point of the game. No siree, that's crazy talk.

Seriously though, while i'm sure that's the case with some, there's no need for the generalisation. Don't shit all over other people's preferences just because they don't fit yours.

It's also worth noting that there's a significant difference between disliking something because it's not realistic, and simply not liking it. I think XCX's character designs are dreadful (despite the artistic quality of everything else), yet I think those in most Final Fantasy, Zelda and Persona titles look fantastic.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

I really think the hair is one of the main problems with the faces. 

Lynlee looks a lot better with her hair tied back. 

I agree with this. This hairstyle makes her face appear less round and doll-like. Much better than before.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Clyde32 said:

I agree with this. This hairstyle makes her face appear less round and doll-like. Much better than before.

Well seems like we have the solution for the big problem. A f* diadem.

Skullwaker said:
Clyde32 said:

her problem is not exactly the hair cut or what she wears, her problem is herself, she looks like a lifeless being, like a zombie or android, feels kind of creepy. As for the rest of the crew, most of them are fine and they do feel like they were alive

onionberry said:
outlawauron said:

Is that really going to get responses? It'd be like me creating threads for all of the costumes in every Tales game. :-/

I don't see the problem with that, I don't play Tales games so I would learn something.

hehe. I said that this thread makes me feel that people are sheltered from playing many JRPGs. I guess I was on to something.

bigtakilla said:
outlawauron said:

Is that really going to get responses? It'd be like me creating threads for all of the costumes in every Tales game. :-/

Wasn't there ones for the retro costumes? 

Retro, stylish clothes, bathing suits, comedy, etc.

FF13-2 and LR also did a great job with a ton of neat costumes.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Teddy said:

Wii U(2012) 8th gen is far superior to the PS3/360 (2006) 7th gen. The Ps3 and 360 struggled alone at 720p and bad frame rates, the wii is pumping out 1080p at 60fps, the gpu is far superior

Let's not get carried away. Wii U does have a superior GPU to PS3/360, but there aren't many 1080p/60fps games on it. (Though to be fair, there aren't all that many even on PS4/Xbone)

Wii U represents roughly a PS2-to-Wii improvement over PS3/360.

The Ps4/Xbone are getting games with black bars top and bottom because they can't run 1080p, it is not getting carried away thats a matter of fact because people are demanding ultra realistic graphics and they aren't really advanced enough to handle it. No  the Wii U is not got that demand for ultra realism then 1080p is relatively an easy task for it because the games aren't demanding massive shader intensive games. It isnt as you say not many 1080p game  of Wii U because all of the wii U games are 1080p no borders, only the old Wii games scale up and scaled up games are obvioisly blurred to bits or you have to go black borders. It isnt hard to render 1080p for modern hardware  my old PC from 2008 handles GTA IV at 1080p, an  it would handle GTA V as well if I update to windows 8 cause it is running Vista at the mo. The only reason modern hardware is not handling 1080p is because people demand too realistic games with many shaders for realistic graphics. People have become eye candy freaks.

Is it just me or does the 5th armor for the Monado hairpin girl seems to be based on Fiora's clothes?

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

No offense, but I don't really see anything memorable or particulary special about any of these. And the over-sexualized outfits for the female characters make me feel uncomfortable, I know that they're a must because the demographic for this game is most likely a bunch of weaboos, but it makes it impossible for me to take your game seriously. Glad that FFXV won't have this problem since the sausage fest and such.

Also, I see those faces in my nightmares. *shrugs*

I'm now filled with determination.

thatguymarco said:
No offense, but I don't really see anything memorable or particulary special about any of these. And the over-sexualized outfits for the female characters make me feel uncomfortable, I know that they're a must because the demographic for this game is most likely a bunch of weaboos, but it makes it impossible for me to take your game seriously. Glad that FFXV won't have this problem since the sausage fest and such.

It is just a Bikini, over sexualised? Don't play Bayonetta. In fact what people are saying reminds me of what people said about Bayonetta 2. There was the usual graphics are rubbish and over sexualised argument and the obligatory Wii U sucks and glad it wasn't on my console claptrap.

Teddy said:
thatguymarco said:

It is just a Bikini, over sexualised? Don't play Bayonetta.

Bayonetta makes it fun out of it though, she plays with her sexuality as much as a little girl would play with her Barbie. The game it's not serious, so there's no reason for me to feel uncomfortable.

I'm not eally that much against over-sexualization, I just can't help but laugh when the devs expect me to take things seriously when one of my party members is in a bikini just because.

I'm now filled with determination.