By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Amazing Fashion of Xenoblade Chronicles X (21 Screenshots)

Keybladewielder said:
Metallox said:

Uhmm... sorry, but I don't understand.

You sounded really bitter because I said that girl's face is creepy

Well, I was trying to be funny. If you look closer at my first comment, you'll see that I like the characters.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Twilord said:
No "Shirtless Not-Shulk"?

Should be there.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I know which one I'm picking for Elma ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ExplodingBlock said:

The clown suit. 

As soon as a find a viable combination that works for the end game battles, I will locate the NEAREST pieces that I can rock that make my characters look like a bunch of Kamen Rider ans Super Sentai/Power Ranger cast offs and go to town on some fools.

The next best thing to some sweet mecha violence is always good old Tokusatsu violence.

Around the Network

I really hope Monolith Soft goes the Monster Hunter route and does a bunch of crossovers/promotions for costumes and Dolls.

Especially if they work with fashion brands like this:

Also, a Gundam cross over is a must.

Metallox said:
ExplodingBlock said:

The clown suit. 

How did you know....

I think the game with the best fashion sense to date is The Order: 1886.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:

That's not fashion: it's cosplay.

DialgaMarine said:

I'm pretty sure it isn't. An RPG should have that title, I just don't know the name.