By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is Your Favorite exclusive on the Wii?

So many. Trauma Center, Cooking Mama, World of Good, Elebits,, Super Mario Galaxy, Twilight Princess.... the Wii was truly an amazing machine.

Around the Network

Hey OP. I didn't pick Resident Evil 4. You have me on there twice. I picked Punch-Out!!...remember?

If we can include the entire Metroid Prime Trilogy...which I don't see why we couldn't...then thaht is certainly my choice. It's a great question and one I haven't given too much thought. Serious runners up would be Mario Galaxy 2, Little King's Story, Elebits (that damn story drops it down a bit), and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

KLXVER said:
Hey OP. I didn't pick Resident Evil 4. You have me on there twice. I picked Punch-Out!!...remember?

Wright said:

Not my favourite favourite favourite (I was thinking of puting Umbrella Chronicles or Smash Bros Brawl), but I thought this deserves a special mention, and thus, it's my pick:

I rented this title and thought it was very innovative and extremely fun...and over before it began.  Another 3 hours and it might be making some of my lists.  As far as Silent Hill goes, definitely my favorite of the series.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
KLXVER said:

I was the one who posted the Punch-Out!! picture. You counted me twice....again!

KLXVER said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

I was the one who posted the Punch-Out!! picture. You counted me twice....again!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now is all ok. :D

Ryng_Tolu said:

My favourite game on Wii is Super Mario Galaxy 2!!!

And yours?

Same.

Super mario galaxy 2.

I wish there was a super mario galaxy 3, for the Wii U.

To be honest I feel like thats what the Wii U is missing the most.

A real 3D world Mario game. Where mario is 3rd person and you can run around however you want and just explore a open world, like Mario 64 was.

That and a new Paper Mario for the Wii U, a "real" paper mario, good old school turn based RPG.

Super Mario Galaxy.

Second best game I have ever played, topped only by Resident Evil 4.

JRPGfan said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

My favourite game on Wii is Super Mario Galaxy 2!!!

And yours?

Same.

Super mario galaxy 2.

I wish there was a super mario galaxy 3, for the Wii U.

To be honest I feel like thats what the Wii U is missing the most.

A real 3D world Mario game. Where mario is 3rd person and you can run around however you want and just explore a open world, like Mario 64 was.

That and a new Paper Mario for the Wii U, a "real" paper mario, good old school turn based RPG.

Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 , Super Mario 64, and Sunshine are the TRUE Mario 3D... Mario 3DW is a nice game, but is not comparable with the other Mario 3D... like 3DL...