By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo MCC possibly announced for PC?

mornelithe said:
Kerotan said:

But steam has 125 million active users.  Think of all the sales. 

Look at the PC sales for the 2 Halo titles that came out.  I really don't think it's that big of a deal.  This is not a statement about Halo the game, or PC users or whatever, just doesn't seem like the PC crowd has ever cared for Halo much (Based upon admittedly personal, anecdotal experience among my PC friends, and VGChartz numbers).

It will move 'some' amount of units, but I don't expect it to be very significant.

EDIT: I'll say this though, give it local server options, and maybe even allow them access to map making/mod tools (or at least allow them to be made and implemented), and that could change entirely.  But, it'd have to be a pretty significant and deep level of access to go up against the current powerhouses of modding heaven on offer.

I was joking.  Of course sales will be much less on pc 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
mornelithe said:

Look at the PC sales for the 2 Halo titles that came out.  I really don't think it's that big of a deal.  This is not a statement about Halo the game, or PC users or whatever, just doesn't seem like the PC crowd has ever cared for Halo much (Based upon admittedly personal, anecdotal experience among my PC friends, and VGChartz numbers).

It will move 'some' amount of units, but I don't expect it to be very significant.

EDIT: I'll say this though, give it local server options, and maybe even allow them access to map making/mod tools (or at least allow them to be made and implemented), and that could change entirely.  But, it'd have to be a pretty significant and deep level of access to go up against the current powerhouses of modding heaven on offer.

True, but there are ways they could make it more attractive for PC users.  I edited that post a ton of times heh.  

So, when the heck is 343 going to add Halo 3: ODST (Remastered) to the Master Chief Collection? They haven't said anything about it since it was announced at the end of December.

mornelithe said:
Kerotan said:

True, but there are ways they could make it more attractive for PC users.  I edited that post a ton of times heh.  

The modding point is good but I doubt Microsoft would do it. 

Time to sell the xbone if true.

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
Don't see how it's that big of a deal for it coming to PC...
Plus that was posted months ago.
If Halo 5 comes to PC in year one then there's a problem, but more games to PC, why not.

I agree with that.

Locknuts said:
Time to sell the xbone if true.

Why? It's not exactly announcing halo 5 pc and if it happens it will be late coming. 

Don't care if it comes to PC, kind of expect most of MS games to come to PC at this point tbh.

I don't mind if the MCC goes to pc. But I would be really angry if Halo 5 ever went to pc since it would make me regret my purchase of an X1.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Cool beans.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid