By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Xenoblade X Video! Night, Day and weather!

Greatness?

yes! 60 57.69%

yes! 10 9.62%

yes! 19 18.27%

yes! 15 14.42%

Total:104

Lovely. Nintendo did a great job buy acquiring them. It looks promising.

Around the Network

This looks so fucking amazing like I literally cannot

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

WAIT HOLD THE HELL UP. AT 36 seconds into the video, IS THAT A TELETHIA!!??? :OOO

Impressive. It actually shows the power of the Wii U and that only the dumb consumer who reads one article on a random site and then says things like "saddam hussein bought 5 million ps2's to fly his helicopters" would still state that the Wii U is obselete or irrelevant. Obviously it can do what Nintendo wanted it to do. If it can play a game like this, then it is VERY relevant. Imagine playing this on ther gamepad on the toilet.

Paatar said:
WAIT HOLD THE HELL UP. AT 36 seconds into the video, IS THAT A TELETHIA!!??? :OOO

I spot it too I know it may sound crazy but what if this is a sequel but they don't want to tell us. Anyways I am 90% sure that my avatar will be a girl those booty look nice xD and I that's the music that I can't find anywhere u_u

Around the Network
David_Hernandeez said:
Paatar said:

I spot it too I know it may sound crazy but what if this is a sequel but they don't want to tell us. Anyways I am 90% sure that my avatar will be a girl those booty look nice xD and I that's the music that I can't find anywhere u_u

It isn't a sequel but just like the nopon are in this game yet have no relation to Shulk. Same could be said for Telethia.

How much will this game be like Monster Hunter? I don't mean to sound ignorant, but I mostly am when it comes to this title. I played Monster Hunter 3 for Wii and it really wasn't that enjoyable to me. I guess I wanted to do more than hunt monsters.

Paatar said:
David_Hernandeez said:

It isn't a sequel but just like the nopon are in this game yet have no relation to Shulk. Same could be said for Telethia.

Well I know that its not a sequel, but what if they are hidding it? just a theory

super_etecoon said:
How much will this game be like Monster Hunter? I don't mean to sound ignorant, but I mostly am when it comes to this title. I played Monster Hunter 3 for Wii and it really wasn't that enjoyable to me. I guess I wanted to do more than hunt monsters.

It's nothing like Monster Hunter. 

MH is a gritty, old school action RPG with real time combat, worlds divided into small chunks and a throwaway narrative.

Xenoblade is a modern JRPG with hybrid real time/turn based combat, a massive open world, and a strong narrative focus.

curl-6 said:
super_etecoon said:

It's nothing like Monster Hunter. 

MH is a gritty, old school action RPG with real time combat, worlds divided into small chunks and a throwaway narrative.

Xenoblade is a modern JRPG with hybrid real time/turn based combat, a massive open world, and a strong narrative focus.

Cool.  I'm definitely looking forward to the title.  I hope they release a demo.  That really saved me when it came to Bayonetta.