By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Xenoblade X Video! Night, Day and weather!

Greatness?

yes! 60 57.69%

yes! 10 9.62%

yes! 19 18.27%

yes! 15 14.42%

Total:104
tbone51 said:

Also, i read somewhere that weather has effects during battle. Think of it like Pokemon! Weather alongside Time of day will bring out certain monsters,etc.

The original Xenoblade was already like that, Nebulae came out during storms.

Around the Network
VXIII said:
tbone51 said:

:x

C'mon!!!!!! Does it have to be 100% realistic here! :p

Apologies, It is part of who I am. I can't help but to notice even the smallest of things when they are objectively lacking and fall short. I do leave my subjective opinion out of it though. I don't, for example, criticize the art direction for being what it is supposed to be.

Im mostly joking! I get criticism, but yours isnt downplaying or anything. Only thing i personally hate is when "something" gets criticize because  "I dont like [insert company/item/etc]" is the only reason.

Give this game for example, if it weren't a Nintendo game (lets just say multiplat) this wouldn't get as much hate as it sometimes does. Of course this is from everyone (not saying Nintendo is the only victim), its just sad :-/

Anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yeahhhhhh!!!!! :)

Whenever I watch new Xenoblade footage, I can feel the money slowly loosening from my wallet. I want it so bad.

PixelPerfect said:
Whenever I watch new Xenoblade footage, I can feel the money slowly loosening from my wallet. I want it so bad.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

The Wii U need one game to turn things around....

Around the Network

I don't know all I saw was night and day with some dust and a scene with like 5 rain drops. Could be better.

Also I agree the fricken big dinosaur moves like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I have seen enough of this game. All I want is a story trailer now.

That looked really sugoi

predicting october release

hoping september

Looks great! Can't wait for this to be released

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Unless Nintendo is finally doing something really revolutionary with Zelda, I can't imagine this not being GOTY 2015. Or one of the best games of all time for that matter.