By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If a game tops your favorite game, would you admit it?

Aye aye, yeah yeah, 1, 2, 3. Poll on a stroll please pay the toll.

Lol fuck no 17 17.89%

Yeah 71 74.74%

Not if it's Halo 7 7.37%

Total:95

Sure, but I highly doubt any upcoming game will ever top Mario Galaxy!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Uncharted and Mass Effect had been battling against one another for my favorite game ever, but then the Last of Us bitchslapped the both of them.

BraLoD said:

That's the second time you do this to me already

I love torturing you, BraLoD.

Ka-pi96 said:
Of course I would. Although I doubt anything will beat FF8 for me any time soon.

The Evil Within would, if you sit down and play it!

You know, I probably would not be afraid to admit it. Problem is that I haven't played and beaten my favorite game in a long time. Since I haven't It achieves godlike status in my mind and makes it harder for new games to usurp it.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

I don't think a game that would kill me with fear would really be my favourite. I like living

How can a game with homoerotic touches between a spanish detective and his asian partner can kill someone with fear?

Due to many of our ages, a lot of our favourite games also come from a certain amount of nostalgia effect. I'd say my favourite games are close between Crash 2 and FF7, I swap between the 2. But the fact these are my favourite games, does not mean I won't admit other games are fantastic, if not potentially better games. That does not make them my new favourite though, they are just better (especially as many are made with modern technology.).

Hmm, pie.

Ka-pi96 said:

Ok, now that looks pretty cute! That video you showed me last night though... *cowers in fear*

What about this one, with some slight-spoilers in it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQND5OsKtBA

Metallox said:
MohammadBadir said:
Why not?
I'm still waiting for the Metroid game to top Fusion though.

Pretty sure that they are called Super Metroid and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

Nah.

Super's outdated, I can't bring myself to play it again after playing Fusion and Zero Mission.

Skullwaker said:
It's happened before, so yeah. Used to be Crash Twinsanity, then it was Tomb Raider (2013), then The Last of Us, and now it's Wind Waker.

I know Wind-Waker HD explains it but, hahah, that totally sounds like time-travel!

Does Wind-Waker HD beating Wind-Waker count? Cause I'll admit that...

I refuse to admit however that 3D World is even better than World on SNES, it'd be an insult to my childhood. - Also it'd mean my two favourite games of all time are on the same console, a current gen console, and that makes me look like a thirdeen year old!