By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If a game tops your favorite game, would you admit it?

Aye aye, yeah yeah, 1, 2, 3. Poll on a stroll please pay the toll.

Lol fuck no 17 17.89%

Yeah 71 74.74%

Not if it's Halo 7 7.37%

Total:95

It could happen, but don't think it will. Final Fantasy IX is my favorite, The Last of Us was the only one to come close.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Mystro-Sama said:
I still can't decide on a favourite game.

Sort by genre. If that isn't enough create subgenres. Until you have one favorite game for each :)

Finding a favorite for each genre is easy. Finding a single favorite game overall is a different story. lol

Mystro-Sama said:
vivster said:
Mystro-Sama said:
I still can't decide on a favourite game.

Sort by genre. If that isn't enough create subgenres. Until you have one favorite game for each :)

Finding a favorite for each genre is easy. Finding a single favorite game overall is a different story. lol

Having a single favorite game across all genres is just stupid. If you like more than 1 genre, you will be in different moods at different times. If you have a craving for a different genre than whatever your supposed favorite game is, it will be garbage compared to what you want to play right now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Why not?
I'm still waiting for the Metroid game to top Fusion though.

I'm thinking seriously changing Pikmin 2 for Bayonetta 2, but meh, just an impulse, it will pass eventually.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
Why not?
I'm still waiting for the Metroid game to top Fusion though.

Pretty sure that they are called Super Metroid and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I admitted it as recently as 09 when ACiT topped UYA, but hey R&C is the only thing that's contended for my top spot since 04 and Snake Eater which is #3 currently.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Depends really, I don't think your favorite game should change every fortnight. To me, that just shows your age. If it's something that you genuinely enjoyed at a special time in your life, or grew up with, I don't think anything could change it. If you go from pillar to post with favorite games then there's a chance that you haven't played your real favorite yet.

yeah, cant really see it happening anytime soon though

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

thedawghousev2 said:

If your favorite game is topped (in quality) by a new game, on a console that isn't your console of choice (or your console of choice doesn't matter), would you admit it? My favorite game was Super Mario Sunshine, but then I played The Last of Us, and now that's my favorite game.

yeah, but a zelda game can only be topped by another zelda game. so win-win :p