By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say something positive about any game.

FFXIII was....uhm....there were.....no.......

.......it had 4 discs worth of content. Somehow

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XV Is one of the most daring and ambitious project in the recent years. The will to change and try new possibilities.

Duke Nukem's humor. "It's time to kick ass & chew bubblegum, & i'm all out of gum"

Angelus said:

Wasn't it just 3 discs?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Metallox said:
super6646 said:

Fifa 15 is fun? Well I admit it actually is!

Any FIFA game is fun, the problem is that every entry is too similar. The joke of EA only needing to update the rosters it's not so off. Purchasing a game in the series every three years or so it's definitely worth it, though. 

This was my first FIFA game. Also I only plan on getting each game every 2-3 years when there are ACTUAL changes to the game! Fifa 13 and 14 where similar, but 15 improved on a lot of things! So probably getting Fifa 17 as my next one.

Around the Network

I always hated Nintendo games when i was younger, which I have realized mostly was because I was a Sega fanboy. However, playing Super Metroid with my brother as a map reader recently has made me realize that it is a game that belong among the greatest action games ever created. Samus is also one of the coolest characters ever created, right up there with Master Chief :).

vivster said:
Angelus said:

Wasn't it just 3 discs?

Maybe on PS3? Pretty sure it was 4 on 360, cus I quit after 3 and the game was definitely not over.

Metal Gear Rising soundtrack is amazing along with the boss battles

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

For all its shortcomings, Ninjabread Man has a very interesting art direction and novel protagonist.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Captain_Yuri said:
I would give Sonic Boom a 5

Is this considered positive?

Yoshi is awesome because of smash brothers, therefore smash brothers is awesome.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD