By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say something positive about any game.

Banjo-Kazooie Grunty's Revenge on GBA is better than what its credited for. I mean, come on! Its a Banjo-Kazooie that you can take anywhere, and is probably the best they could of done on the GBA.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

Fifa 15 is fun? Well I admit it actually is!

The Order: 1886 is the best looking game ever made on consoles, it has established the way that 8th gen games on ONE and PS4 have to look.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
Final Fantasy XV is not a mobile game yet

Fixed that for you

I think you're purposefully derailing the thread with your negativity.

*reported*

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The Wind Waker is cell-shaded and is open world with great sailing music!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Superman 64 atleast has decent charatcer models.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

super6646 said:

Fifa 15 is fun? Well I admit it actually is!

Any FIFA game is fun, the problem is that every entry is too similar. The joke of EA only needing to update the rosters it's not so off. Purchasing a game in the series every three years or so it's definitely worth it, though. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Assassins Creed: Unity is a great looking game. (aesthetic wise)

Mindjack introduced single-player trolling way before Watch Dogs. And it was actually made better and more enjoyable than Watch Dogs.

Mega Man 8 cut scenes are pretty decent looking and the voice acting is entertaining!