By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order: 1886... Is its backlash good or bad?

Are the poor reviews for Order: 1886 justified?

Absolutely! Let the game burn to the ground! 53 17.85%

Yes. I don't want develo... 71 23.91%

Meh. I don't really mind either way. 45 15.15%

No. I think it has been reviewed unfairly. 92 30.98%

Not at all! This game is amazing! 36 12.12%

Total:297
Mikmster said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Yes it's good because hopefully this will encourage quality next time.

Hilarious foolishness.

Order is one of the most well made polished perfectly working games this gen, it does not get more quality then it.

MAybe learn a difference between a game lacking quality and a game not being to some ones tastes.  And bitch about the right thing.  But given its you and your posts, your lacking opinion is of no surprise.  

Maybe it's not to my tastes either, but the reviews that gave a low score gave enough reasons to justify low scores.

I suppose you already played it? Nope.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Mikmster said:

Hilarious foolishness.

Order is one of the most well made polished perfectly working games this gen, it does not get more quality then it.

MAybe learn a difference between a game lacking quality and a game not being to some ones tastes.  And bitch about the right thing.  But given its you and your posts, your lacking opinion is of no surprise.  

Maybe it's not to my tastes either, but the reviews that gave a low score gave enough reasons to justify low scores.

I suppose you already played it? Nope.

own it, played it. 

I dont talk out of my ass like you on subjects with no first hand experience.  Im not a child, i actually buy games and play em.  Own all 3 consoles becasue i just havet got the time for fanboy crap, i want to play all the games especially the console exclusive gems.  

Mikmster said:
walsufnir said:

Fanboyism was always present but "back in the day" there was no internet. Square announcing FF7 for PSX would've taken down the internet, for sure.

Nowadays people just have the opportunity to dislike stuff and making memes of it but the fanboyism is nothing new. People "hating" games are as ridiculous as the people who blindly follow a brand. This applies to almost everything out there you can buy.

So peopel are just ignorant fanboy fools is what im getting from you, to bad/

You get from my post what you want. I am not to judge your choice.

I can say with utmost certainty that it's good. For forum activity

Nothing wrong with cinematic if you have content and gameplay to back it up. I have Mass Effect 3 on Wii U, which is an amazing cinematic experience and has decent shooting and RPG elements to back it up. Also it is full of content and full completion of the game was just shy of 50 hours for me, that is a cinematic experience done correctly.

Around the Network

I love cinematic games, but I think they failed at it. 2 + hours of cutscenes in a 5 hour game is bs. Naughty Dog does it the right way with actually having gameplay (and MP/ Coop)

The Walking Dead is an exeption when it comes to too many cutscenes. You chose what to say and do which is kind of gameplay. I like to change the story my way (and chose whoever dies)

zippy said:
Nothing wrong with cinematic if you have content and gameplay to back it up. I have Mass Effect 3 on Wii U, which is an amazing cinematic experience and has decent shooting and RPG elements to back it up. Also it is full of content and full completion of the game was just shy of 50 hours for me, that is a cinematic experience done correctly.

play it then compare, they are way different games.  

Angelus said:
I can say with utmost certainty that it's good. For forum activity

I had more than 5 hours of fun, I can assure you :)

I think it's good: feedback is always good, positive or negative.

RaD should learn from this because from what I've seen, TO had potential. The gun play looks meaty and this could have been Sony's Gears of War. Shame.

Mikmster said:
zippy said:

play it then compare, they are way different games.  

Both games aim for the same goal though, to create a cinematic experience, and I know which one gives me better value for money ;)