By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order: 1886... Is its backlash good or bad?

Are the poor reviews for Order: 1886 justified?

Absolutely! Let the game burn to the ground! 53 17.85%

Yes. I don't want develo... 71 23.91%

Meh. I don't really mind either way. 45 15.15%

No. I think it has been reviewed unfairly. 92 30.98%

Not at all! This game is amazing! 36 12.12%

Total:297

Pathetic reasoning, if you don't like certain types of games don't freaking play them done and done. Entitlement in gamer's minds is scary strong, reminds me of a princess is in another castle article. The bratty nature of i want this and hope anything different fails and dies is epitome of low class thinking. In the end the sub culture of "gamer's" is more and more an embarrassment. I used to think gamer's were nerdy and smart now i think they are mostly just the bottom of the barrel. Had to rant.

Around the Network

The most objectively unjustified reviews in the history of our industry. It's absolutely shameful.

Mikmster said:
Pathetic reasoning, if you don't like certain types of games don't freaking play them done and done. Entitlement in gamer's minds is scary strong, reminds me of a princess is in another castle article. The bratty nature of i want this and hope anything different fails and dies is epitome of low class thinking. In the end the sub culture of "gamer's" is more and more an embarrassment. I used to think gamer's were nerdy and smart now i think they are mostly just the bottom of the barrel. Had to rant.

What made you ever think that? We have almost infinite examples where this does not apply. Why care so much in this case?

Yes it's good because hopefully this will encourage quality next time.

Zackasaurus-rex said:
The most objectively unjustified reviews in the history of our industry. It's absolutely shameful.

Yep. Still can't believe the 95 from GamingTrend, to only name one.

Around the Network

Is its backlash good or bad? Don't know. All I know it was a fun ride.

walsufnir said:
Mikmster said:

What made you ever think that? We have almost infinite examples where this does not apply. Why care so much in this case?

Used to be that way, well back in the day.

love or rate a game all you want its just opinion, but all the hate before its even out.  Gaming become some weirdo nazish troll haven where it shit and hate on everything and the majority just follows like blind sheep.  

WhiteEaglePL said:
Yes it's good because hopefully this will encourage quality next time.

Hilarious foolishness.

Order is one of the most well made polished perfectly working games this gen, it does not get more quality then it.

MAybe learn a difference between a game lacking quality and a game not being to some ones tastes.  And bitch about the right thing.  But given its you and your posts, your lacking opinion is of no surprise.  

Mikmster said:
walsufnir said:

love or rate a game all you want its just opinion, but all the hate before its even out.  Gaming become some weirdo nazish troll haven where it shit and hate on everything and the majority just follows like blind sheep.  

Fanboyism was always present but "back in the day" there was no internet. Square announcing FF7 for PSX would've taken down the internet, for sure.

Nowadays people just have the opportunity to dislike stuff and making memes of it but the fanboyism is nothing new. People "hating" games are as ridiculous as the people who blindly follow a brand. This applies to almost everything out there you can buy.

walsufnir said:
Mikmster said:

Fanboyism was always present but "back in the day" there was no internet. Square announcing FF7 for PSX would've taken down the internet, for sure.

Nowadays people just have the opportunity to dislike stuff and making memes of it but the fanboyism is nothing new. People "hating" games are as ridiculous as the people who blindly follow a brand. This applies to almost everything out there you can buy.

So peopel are just ignorant fanboy fools is what im getting from you, to bad/