By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order is NOT Sony's answer to Ryse

It is in fact Sony's counter to Xbox One letting you snap Netflix while playing games.

I mean let's face it, that perfect transition back and forth nonstop when you're playing CoD while watching a Michael Bay movie on the same screen....that's impressive. You got top movie visual productions on your right blowing up the golden gate bridge, and a generation's worth of refined gunplay on your left shooting terrorists on a crumbling golden gate bridge.

Hell it even synchronises perfectly when you go online. You're shooting raging teens on your left, Shia Labeouf is yelling his lungs out on your right....it just works man.

Since you can't do this on the PS4 Sony obviously felt they needed to prove they can still find their own ways to blend gaming and cinema together, even if they have to force it in unholy matrimony.

Thus we have the Order.

And another thread about it, cus I hadn't made one yet. Felt like I should probably get in on that before it stopped being cool. Hopefully I'm not too late

Around the Network

genius

Who's schitzo enough to watch something while playing something? That always was such a useless feature to me. If I'm browsing for tickets while watching a movie like they showed at the premiere I'm not really immersed in the movie and may as well not be watching.

Being this is a joke thread though I completely agree The Order is more next gen than anything it does EVERYTHING at once!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Jokes aside, given the insane hype, divisive nature of the title, and ultimately inadequate product, it feels more like Lair than anything else.

I'll still try to rent it tonight. See how it is.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Sony copying Microsoft again

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Jokes aside, given the insane hype, divisive nature of the title, and ultimately inadequate product, it feels more like Lair than anything else.

Oooooooooooo, you pre-judged it! Bad, Starcraft! Bad!

Wait; I think we're supposed to start new threads, in lieu of responses, right?

starcraft said:

Lol It wasnt insanely hyped.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

starcraft said:
Jokes aside, given the negative article hype, divisive nature of the title, and ultimately inadequate product, it feels more like Lair than anything else.

fixed

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Insidb said:
starcraft said:

Oooooooooooo, you pre-judged it! Bad, Starcraft! Bad!

Wait; I think we're supposed to start new threads, in lieu of responses, right?

I believe the general consensus is that as long as there are still threads not relating to The Order in the hot topics it's apropriate to make a new thread, yes

alternine said:
starcraft said:

Lol It wasnt insanely hyped.

You must...MUST be joking.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS