By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pessino: I just blame ourselves for not communicating our vision of the Order 1886

Tagged games:

They communicated properly from the first showing with the stagecoach...
They said it will be cinematic, it will have black bars, it will be a story focused TPS...

All those were the reason for my initial interest, and since they held their promises it is a reason why the game is about to preload... Friday cannot come soon enough.

Around the Network

PS4 still waiting for greatness.

Fusioncode said:
Euphoria14 said:

Case in point.

walsufnir said:
I don't get this whole vision thing. Do they put a note in the case with “dear customer, don't you dare to not judge our game before you read our vision!“
Why would I care? If a dev wants to make a racing game where you only have to accelerate or break, I don't care what their vision was. It will be a game I will avoid. Of course this is a harsh example and exaggerating but the whole vision thing is just off.
They are targeting around 20 million users with their game, it should stand for itself and if it doesn't, it's the devs fault in making the game and not how they weren't able to communicate their vision before release.

You are free to discuss with me how my post was wrong instead of cross posting me in a discussion while avoiding to argue with me. 

Angelus said:
RolStoppable said:

That line cracked me up.

It's a shame that the ride will come to an end soon.

I know I'm gonna miss daily threads about The Order

Don't worry. I'm sure you guys will pull the same routine with Bloodborne. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

walsufnir said:
Fusioncode said:

You are free to discuss with me how my post was wrong instead of cross posting me in a discussion while avoiding to argue with me. 

What do you want to argue about?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Wagram said:
I blame the general audience for trying to nitpick every single detail of the title. Communication was very clear that this was going to be a shorter cinematic experience.

exactly this, it was clear from the moment they presented the game what it was gonna be.

Euphoria14 said:
true_fan said:
Too much crying coming from these guys, I know it must suck to have your work slammed, but that is the business they are in.

Or rather too much crying from people who obviously have zero interest in the game, yet continue to voice their distaste over and over and over again.

Sounds a lot like the XB1/MSFT hate, which was way worse imo.

Fusioncode said:
Angelus said:

Personally I am more excited for the round of threads about Uncharted 4's future lack of polygons. It will be a pleasure to read.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Fusioncode said:
Angelus said:

What routine might that be? Bloodborne looks fantastic if you're a Souls fan, which I am. Have no doubt that game will be excellent.

It's not my fault the Order looks terrible

Friday can't come soon enough

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25