By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pessino: I just blame ourselves for not communicating our vision of the Order 1886

Tagged games:

true_fan said:
Euphoria14 said:

Or rather too much crying from people who obviously have zero interest in the game, yet continue to voice their distaste over and over and over again.

Sounds a lot like the XB1/MSFT hate, which was way worse imo.

If you are referring to the XB1 reveal and the backlash that followed, it isn't even remotely the same as what is happeninng here and I am sure that you are fully aware of why it recieved the backlash that it did. One had the potential to effect an entire industry while the other is just a game and nothing more, so in the end it effects nobody.

That is way off topic though and discussion for another time.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Angelus said:

What routine might that be? Bloodborne looks fantastic if you're a Souls fan, which I am. Have no doubt that game will be excellent.

It's not my fault the Order looks terrible

I think Bloodborne looks terrible. Guess i'll be doing to it what's being do-

Oh wait, no... I'll be focusing on games I'm interested in instead.

Bringing Xbox into a discussion about The Order is taking things off-topic, as is directing subtle jabs at other users you may disagree with. Keep the discussion civil, and the focus of the thread on the article laid out in the OP.

Euphoria14 said:
true_fan said:
Euphoria14 said:

Or rather too much crying from people who obviously have zero interest in the game, yet continue to voice their distaste over and over and over again.

If you are referring to the XB1 reveal and the backlash that followed, it isn't even remotely the same as what is happeninng here and I am sure that you are fully aware of why it recieved the backlash that it did. One had the potential to effect an entire industry while the other is just a game and nothing more, so in the end it effects nobody.

Well I meant more towards the hate for games like Ryse and Titanfall. Both was heavily slammed, Ryse for QTE and linear gameplay and Titanfall for being mp only and not justifying the $60 price tag.

Next time they should avoid making exclusives. Lol! XD

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Angelus said:

What routine might that be? Bloodborne looks fantastic if you're a Souls fan, which I am. Have no doubt that game will be excellent.

Would you like me to hold your hand and sing kumbaya?

I never understood the hype for this game. What exactly is so awesome about it? It takes more than decent graphics to pique my interest. I'm not trying to be mean but I guess I just have less and less in common with the average gamer these days.

Roronaa_chan said:
Angelus said:

You think Bloodborne looks terrible?  Wow.  That's like saying the Mona Lisa looks terrible

true_fan said:
Euphoria14 said:
true_fan said:

Well I meant more towards the hate for games like Ryse and Titanfall. Both was heavily slammed, Ryse for QTE and linear gameplay and Titanfall for being mp only and not justifying the $60 price tag.

If it's any consolation, I like games like Ryse and openly expressed my interest in Titanfall.

Other than that, yes, this is quite similar to what happened with Ryse.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Fusioncode said:
Angelus said:

I know I'm gonna miss daily threads about The Order

Don't worry. I'm sure you guys will pull the same routine with Bloodborne. 

Nop, you know why? Because Bloodborne seems like a freaking god game, i would love to play it, and i never going to say anything wrong about it unless the game is very dissapointing, as the order.