By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: The Order 1886 will outsell every single XBO exclusive released so far

Am I crazy?

Yes 128 54.24%

Yes but I'm also going to be right 108 45.76%

Total:236

People keep bringing up that the order has a bundle in Europe but its not everywhere.

In Germany and the UK its not available, two of Europe's biggest markets.

The only territories i know that has it are for sure France and Spain, but it could be more

hoggin' all the action, I see...

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
I think Halo MCC could challenge it LT despite bad word of mouth. Halo still has legs. We'll have to see if The Order does.

MCC not being a new Halo makes it harder to predict, but the franchise has unquestionable legs.

RolStoppable said:
This is going to backfire regardless of the outcome.

tell us how you really feel rol

Combined: Nope
Alone: Definitely

TheBlackNaruto said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Yep, sorry, ok if we only count the ones released till now.... Titanfall seems hard, but it can be. Anyway, this thread is only trying to hurt xbox owners because they are talking bad about The Order, but is not only xbox owners, is also wiiu owners, pc owners, and ps4 owners that don´t turn their faces off to the reality of this game being dissapointing (i´ve seen a lot of ps4 owners dissapointed, this is not a matter of what console you own). But this is a free forum i guess.

No you are good there are no issues! I am a Sony fan more than others and I don't get why it is being compared to every XB1 exclusive released so far either lol. I know it is a sales forum but it still just seems odd I guess. And yeah what system you own is irrelevant you will like, love, hate etc any game. This is not a game that is for everyone and I personally still cant see what the issue is most people have with this game I guess.

I wouldn't say to hurt Xbox owners but definitely to try and annoy them. It shouldn't though. 

Around the Network
TheSting said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

No you are good there are no issues! I am a Sony fan more than others and I don't get why it is being compared to every XB1 exclusive released so far either lol. I know it is a sales forum but it still just seems odd I guess. And yeah what system you own is irrelevant you will like, love, hate etc any game. This is not a game that is for everyone and I personally still cant see what the issue is most people have with this game I guess.

I wouldn't say to hurt Xbox owners but definitely to try and annoy them. It shouldn't though. 

Agreed

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

RolStoppable said:
This is going to backfire regardless of the outcome.

Incorrect. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

No matter how much The Order 1886 sucks, it will likely be a huge seller. There aren't really any other games for it to compete with between now and June 2.

RolStoppable said:
Fusioncode said:

Incorrect. 

You either lose the prediction or the PS fanbase will get bullied for buying mediocrity (=Metascore in the 70s) in droves. I don't see how you can win here.

I've already accepted this game will have a poor metacritic score. 

Besides, the PS fanbase is large enough to defend itself from the trolling. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

kowenicki said:
Jimbo1337 said:

So then I guess it would have been better if this thread was about attach rates rather than the number of copies sold.

Would that have made things more interesting for you?

yes. because then it would actually mean something.

Sorry but I feel like attach rate is the biggest BS being thrown around these days

It doesnt matter what any company tells you, they want more overall software sales

A high attach rate with low unit sales doesnt do anything for their bottom line

It's literally a stat made just for the losers to feel like winners