By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: The Order 1886 will outsell every single XBO exclusive released so far

Am I crazy?

Yes 128 54.24%

Yes but I'm also going to be right 108 45.76%

Total:236
RolStoppable said:
Fusioncode said:

Incorrect. 

You either lose the prediction or the PS fanbase will get bullied for buying mediocrity (=Metascore in the 70s) in droves. I don't see how you can win here.

Who would be enough stupid to think a game in the 70s is a bad game ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:

I predict 4M The Order LT, so, i said yes.

But if i can: Mario Kart 8 > All exclusive for PS4 already and in future released.

No, MC8 will be blown away by UC4

kowenicki said:
Jimbo1337 said:

So then I guess it would have been better if this thread was about attach rates rather than the number of copies sold.

Would that have made things more interesting for you?

yes. because then it would actually mean something.

I don't think tie ratios would really mean much either. It's a useful indicator of success for individual titles, but comparisons between platforms with dramatically different install bases would be kind of pointless. For that to work the sales of individual titles would need to scale linearly with the install base, which we know doesn't tend to happen.

blah blah blah offensive stuff about Sony, blah blah blah offensive stuff about anyone who likes anime, blah blah blah thinking that swearing every other word makes him sound cool....blah blah blah

edited by Torillian

<3

Well it does outsell KSR, for now.

Around the Network

MK8 FTW!

I just can't see it happening. Its too much of a rent/resale game.

Wow, I forgot about this thread.

Yeah, there's no way this is happening now.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

jlmurph2 said:
I just can't see it happening. Its too much of a rent/resale game.

Yeah, all the backlash and hate it gets from... I don't know... Every single reviewer will probably hurt its sales a little. Though you never know. Everyone seems to loath COD and it still sells gangbusters.

bigtakilla said:
Yeah, all the backlash and hate it gets from... I don't know... Every single reviewer will probably hurt its sales a little. Though you never know. Everyone seems to loath COD and it still sells gangbusters.

Well, the people that hate on COD are just people on forums. It still gets good-great reviews. The Order got bad-meh reviews by an overwhelming majority.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread