By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: The Order 1886 will outsell every single XBO exclusive released so far

Am I crazy?

Yes 128 54.24%

Yes but I'm also going to be right 108 45.76%

Total:236
Skullwaker said:
bigtakilla said:
Yeah, all the backlash and hate it gets from... I don't know... Every single reviewer will probably hurt its sales a little. Though you never know. Everyone seems to loath COD and it still sells gangbusters.

Well, the people that hate on COD are just people on forums. It still gets good-great reviews. The Order got bad-meh reviews by an overwhelming majority.

True, and a 63 meta.... That's got to hurt.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
jlmurph2 said:
I just can't see it happening. Its too much of a rent/resale game.

Yeah, all the backlash and hate it gets from... I don't know... Every single reviewer will probably hurt its sales a little. Though you never know. Everyone seems to loath COD and it still sells gangbusters.

Well COD is loathed because it appeals to the casuals with its gameplay, multiplayer and co-op with zombies. The Order just has a campaign that looks good. Not a good enough reason to buy at full price.

jlmurph2 said:
bigtakilla said:

Well COD is loathed because it appeals to the casuals with its gameplay, multiplayer and co-op with zombies. The Order just has a campaign that looks good. Not a good enough reason to buy at full price.

Another solid point.

bigtakilla said:

Yeah, I mean, for a big AAA exclusive, it's just a disappointing score. I figured it would be front-loaded game anyways, just by the nature of its genre and limited replayability, but the reviews will absolutely not help.

So, I really just can't see it outselling Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3, let alone Halo: MCC and Titanfall.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

So far it has yet to pass a million
You made quite a bold prediction there

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
bigtakilla said:

Yeah, I mean, for a big AAA exclusive, it's just a disappointing score. I figured it would be front-loaded game anyways, just by the nature of its genre and limited replayability, but the reviews will absolutely not help.

So, I really just can't see it outselling Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3, let alone Halo: MCC and Titanfall.

Well that, and the youtube personalities (Angry Joe, TheGamingBrit, blah blah blah whoever else) are all destroying this game. IF someone was going to look for info on this title through someone else it is not going to paint a pretty picture. 

If you asked me this 2 or 3 months before the game released I'd agree with you, but now it seems impossible. With all bad word of mouth, bad scores, short campaign, no multiplayer, etc... this game will be lucky to even hit 2m LT.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Welp, I'm eating crow on this one.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

LipeJJ said:
If you asked me this 2 or 3 months before the game released I'd agree with you, but now it seems impossible. With all bad word of mouth, bad scores, short campaign, no multiplayer, etc... this game will be lucky to even hit 2m LT.

The thing is, I think this was all known at the time of this thread.

Highly doubt it. The Order 1886 was bundled so half its sales arent even by choice. Go to any game shops and see how many have been returned.