By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: The Order 1886 will outsell every single XBO exclusive released so far

Am I crazy?

Yes 128 54.24%

Yes but I'm also going to be right 108 45.76%

Total:236
jlmurph2 said:
LipeJJ said:
If you asked me this 2 or 3 months before the game released I'd agree with you, but now it seems impossible. With all bad word of mouth, bad scores, short campaign, no multiplayer, etc... this game will be lucky to even hit 2m LT.

The thing is, I think this was all known at the time of this thread.

Yea I believe this was a so what thread to xbox fans lol. So what it didn't score great and so what we overestimated almost everything. It'll still outsell "your" games.

Around the Network
TheSting said:
jlmurph2 said:

Yea I believe this was a so what thread to xbox fans lol. So what it didn't score great and so what we overestimated almost everything. It'll still outsell "your" games.

I noticed that lol 

I would of agreed if the order had been a good game, since it's a crap game I don't think it will. Hind sight is 20/20 though

TheSting said:
jlmurph2 said:

I really hit a nerve with this thread didn't I?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
TheSting said:

No but you tried. It wasn't that bad 😂 

Around the Network
TheSting said:
Fusioncode said:

No but you tried.

Nah. I made a prediction. Got it wrong. It happens. Life goes on. 

Fusioncode said:
TheSting said:

No but you tried.

Well you didn't really give a reason for the prediction. So can you blame him for his interpretation since you said "will outsell every single XBO exclusive released so far" and not just "Will sell more than Titanfall and Halo MCC". The way you worded the thread/title seems very pompous and exaggerated just to say "haha".

jlmurph2 said:
Fusioncode said:

Well you didn't really give a reason for the prediction. 

I'm tired of seeing people write out novels in every post. You gotta keep it short. And sweet. That's the ticket. Brevity is the soul of wit. The mroe you talk the less sense you make. 

Fusioncode said:
jlmurph2 said:

Well you didn't really give a reason for the prediction. 

I'm tired of seeing people write out novels in every post. You gotta keep it short. And sweet. That's the ticket. Brevity is the soul of wit. The mroe you talk the less sense you make. 

I wrote 3 sentences. But this post here confirms the assumption. Thanks for that.

jlmurph2 said:
Fusioncode said:

I wrote 3 sentences. But this post here confirms the assumption. Thanks for that.

Well, first of all I never complained about your post being too long. Second of all, I think you might be overanalyzing me. If I wanted to make a thread to make fun of Xbox there's a million other easier options then making a prediction about a PS4 game.