By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony still confirms that The Last Guardian is in development.

The more I hear about The Last Guardian, the more I get excited and disappointed at the same time. I am hoping one day the game releases, but at the same time, I think it is best that the game doesn't release. I don't think the majority of Fumtio Ueda fans would stomach another catastrophe like Duke Nukem Forever; let alone anyone at all.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:

people may be disappointed but they won't migrate lol.  It's a very small group of fans asking for it at every conference.  Sorry but this isn't nearly as important for Sony as you think.  Bloodborne and the Order bombing would be more harmful

Well it's not worth arguing over. I just see it that way. It's all good though. :)

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I don't buy it.

I bet the game was finished on PS3, but since PS3's life was ''coming to an end'' due to the release of PS4,they decided to port it to PS4.

It shall be The ''Definitive Edition' 'for PS4! xD

joking aside, I can't really see this game seeing the light of day and I feel even if it does get released, it will get the DNF treatment of ''too little,too late''

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

mZuzek said:
And here we go. They just keep lying about this forever. Hopefully it doesn't make the fans start believing it'll show up at E3 2015 because it'll only lead to disappointment.

After this Trademark "scare" it better show up in some form at E3 2015.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

I think I got in an argument with Carl back in 2010 whether or not this was coming out that year. I need to find that thread

show don't tell

Hiku said:
zumnupy10 said:
So the game's been renamed ? Interesting!

It says the trademark was abandoned due to an administrative error from Sony. So I wouldn't be sure about that. They might re register it again now.

Not with what we're hearing from insiders. 

Good to know but have they a target release date in mind at all?

Been sooo long..