By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony still confirms that The Last Guardian is in development.

BraLoD said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I didn't know we had that.

Its as mornelithe said, we have someone here who can help us with some nice info

Who is this mystery man?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
BraLoD said:

Its as mornelithe said, we have someone here who can help us with some nice info

Who is this mystery man?

I'll give you a hint, she's not a he.

As I said before, I fully believe that the game was cancelled a long time ago and that Sony is just telling people that it's still in development to avoid any sort of negative press for the PS4 since it would dissapoint people to know it was cancelled.

I would be happier if they let it did completely to be honest. The trailer from so long ago wasn't even that good.

I wonder how many people who were hyped for this game have died since its announcement, a lot probably since it's been like a million years now, nobody cares anymore...

Around the Network

Still on vaporware status confirmed. Lol!

Rafie said:
platformmaster918 said:
Rafie said:

For the simple fact that this game has been hyped more than any game in recent history that's been announced. Yet we have nothing on it, but a "we're still working on it" quote.  If the game is better than medicore for all of the development time it spent, then rest assured we will be seeing some fans migratiing.

Sales have nothing to do with what I'm stating here. Also SOTC and Ico were in a different market back then. The market has changed since then. Still you're correct that it's a niche title. Just saying here that Sony will lose trust of the fans that have been waiting on this game for years if it's not phenomenal!

hasn't been hyped by Sony.  It has 50,000 preorders and they only mention it when directly asked and then all they say is that it's in development.  Yeah so much hype.  They never said it would be perfect.

Didn't say it was hyped by Sony. It was more hyped by the fans. Which turned into an epidemic of hypness for the game in turn. Also no one is saying the game has to be perfect. However, when you take THIS long to release a game that was suppose to be released years ago, then of course fans are going to ask question about the game. Which is why they answer. So again, Team Ico better bring it for making the fans wait so long. It's slowly creeping in that "does it exist" type of deal with Half Life 3 and others.

people may be disappointed but they won't migrate lol.  It's a very small group of fans asking for it at every conference.  Sorry but this isn't nearly as important for Sony as you think.  Bloodborne and the Order bombing would be more harmful

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

TruckOSaurus said:
BraLoD said:

Who is this mystery man?

Who said it's a man 

Kerotan said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Who is this mystery man?

Who said it's a man 

The man to woman ratio is 23000:1. I took a chance.

Signature goes here!

Everything goes in line for a 2019 release.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile