By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Good News Everyone, Captain Toad is undertracked!!!

SlimShadyDroid said:
It's always good when a game is under tracked. Especially when it's something as whimsical as Captain Toad.
Perhaps I'll add to the sales soon (thinking of buying a Wii U)

very good game

very underrated as well

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Pretty great news

be really funny if this game is one of the 1 million shipped at the fiscal year  meeting in april XD

Loll would shit brix if that happened

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Pretty great news

be really funny if this game is one of the 1 million shipped at the fiscal year  meeting in april XD

Loll would shit brix if that happened

no even funnier is if just dance or skylanders hit 1 million before toad and bayonetta XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Sad? How could anyone be sad after such news?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Best news ever. I know it will be a million seller and will be one of the biggest pleasant surprises of anyone who plays it. I'm addicted to the game and I want more of it. Captain Toad 2? DLC book? Either way they got my money.

Around the Network

This game is safe to buy so, deserves to get high sales.

Click Here To Check Out My YT Channel!

good
this game shoudl get to a million.

Switch!!!

I'm yet to get Captain Toad but almost certainly I will at some point down the line. I'm sure there are many others like me waiting a bit on this one.