By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Good News Everyone, Captain Toad is undertracked!!!

Yes Captain Toad is undetracked by almost 60k.

NPD leaked showed 250k physical sales of Captain Toad at the end of December(vgchartz had it around 204k)

Then software ltd(http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=151747568&postcount=60) for Captain Toad is 35k(no digital or bundles) in France to make that probabily 8k undertracked(Asumming it does 3k week edning January 31 there but wills till be undertracked).

Then looking at it now Captain Toad looked to be performing really well in germany(looked to be doing better than france) so maybe that is undertracked as well.

Anyway its around 60k undertracked based off of these leaks possibly passed 600k by now thanks to digital.

Happy? Sad?

In my opinion I am pretty happy it is undertracked.

Your Thoughts?

(Bolded Important parts)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

I was so excited by this I missed the Futurama reference in the title

I am indifferent.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
I am indifferent.

Wait what?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Nah, it's not good news when VGC undertracked something and it's not bad news when they overtracked something.

It's only bad news for VGC.

But it's good news that Captain Toad sold relatively well according to official numbers.

Around the Network
episteme said:
Nah, it's not good news when VGC undertracked something and it's not bad news when they overtracked something.

It's only bad news for VGC.

makes sense :P

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

The more Capitan Toad sells the better... Go Kinopio Taicho!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Areym said:
I am indifferent.

Areym said:
I am indifferent.

So it sold slightly more, right? That sounds good to me! I still need to pick up this game. It looks fun and something interesting to try out. : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread