By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post and rate the game you are playing now

Guilty Gear XRD 9.0/10 amazing fighting game.

the animation is incredible, the gameplay is solid (good for newcomers and veterans) the roster is small but great (it has all my favorite characters Sol, May and now Ramlethal), plus those instant kills are just awesome.

Around the Network

Picross 3D - Nintendo DS

5/5

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Fluidity Spin Cycle. Awful game, i hate it.

Resonance of Fate(PS3):

+Good Graphics
+Innovative and fun Gameplay
+Interesting art design
+Good english voice acting for a jRPG
+Casual Filter

- Bad Character animation during the cutscenes.
- Poor IQ(AA mostly)

I'm on Chapter 6 so i don't know much about the story yet.

Tales of Xillia 2 - 9/10 this far. Loving this entry in the series.

Around the Network

I'm playing multiple games right now, actually

Rayman 2: Great platformer, charming characters, good level design. 8.5/10

Majora's Mask 3D: Awesome remake of an awesome game, makes up for it's shortness with side quests. 9.5/10

Kirby 64: Cute artstyle, level design is good, but is short and easy like other Kirby games. 8/10

Need for Speed Most Wanted = 8/10
Dark Souls = 9/10

Final Fantasy IV GBA
Haven't played enough to rate it yet :P

OttoniBastos said:

Resonance of Fate(PS3):

+Good Graphics
+Innovative and fun Gameplay
+Interesting art design
+Good english voice acting for a jRPG
+Casual Filter

- Bad Character animation during the cutscenes.
- Poor IQ(AA mostly)

I'm on Chapter 6 so i don't know much about the story yet.

men that game is GREAT, getting the platinum for it was really HARD because of some optional fights later in the game that tests youre skills and everything youve learned, and if you mees up in one turn... you are dead.

also the combat mechanic was innovative and really fun, specially once you level up enough and you are able to just run arround in triangle formation for more than ten laps in a row just destroying everyone.

OT: i forgot to mention Infamous Second Son, just started it yesterday and the gameplay is OK, the Graphics are really good as well, the voice acting is great and the story so far is... nothing special but good enough i guess, sadly i havent gotten immersed in it for some reason... so far its a 7.6

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign

9/10
There are a couple annoying things about the game but it's still a lot of fun. Anyone who plays fighting games should definitely get this.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3