By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post and rate the game you are playing now

The last of us

Around the Network

Skyward Sword. Something between 6 and 7.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: 10/10 [so far]
As of now it is a perfect game. I honestly didn't find any flaw so far. (but I'm only at chapter 2, so the rating will most likely change)

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: 9/10
I didn't start with it so far, but I plan to do so today. As it is almost identical to Omega Ruby, I gave it the same rating.

Super Mario 64: 9/10
A brilliant game. I love going back to it.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

10/10

Apotheon 8/10 - A solid, but a tad too easy, Metroidvania. The combat can be a bit clunky at times but you just need to get used to the different types of weapons and switching between them. I love Greek mythology so this was right up my alley. Great music a terrific art-style as well!

Rogue Legacy 9/10 - Was always meaning to play this so I was ecstatic when it came to psn+ this month. Addictive and fun gameplay combined with awesome music and a new take on the castlevania formula make this a highly enjoyable game.

Dragon Warrior 6/10 - Early into this one but it feels a bit too repetitive. Killing enemies and learning new abilities is fun but I'm hoping there will be more enemy varieties later on.

Around the Network

Dark Souls. 9/10. 2nd playthrough, given up my first at gravelord Nito. Just beat Ornstein & Smough !

The Witcher 1. 9/10. 5th playthrough in difficult, because I want to replay them all before TW3
release . I'm going full Scoiatael path.

Dark Souls. 9/10. 2nd playthrough, given up my first at gravelord Nito. Just beat Ornstein & Smough !

The Witcher 1. 9/10. 5th playthrough in difficult, because I want to replay them all before TW3
release . I'm going full Scoiatael path.

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.

10/10

My second favourite game of all time, with my favourite gameplay/combat system of all time. The story amazingly weaves together mysteries and previously unclear motivations from previous games to set up the most incredible stage I've ever seen. Meanwhile, the Flowmotion system still blows my mind. Let's not get into the awesome OST and the fact that it's by a long shot the most technically impressive game on the 3DS.

Pokemon: Omega Ruby.

8/10

A fantastic remake of third-gen. Hoenn is by miles the best map in all of Pokemon. It has more diversity and creativity than the other five combined.

Hyrue Warriors

4/10

It's fun... But I tire of it quickly and find that it leaves no lasting impact on me. If not for loving to co-op games with my girlfriend, I'm not sure I'd even finish it. That said, Dragon Quest Heroes actually looks like an awesome Tecmo Koei collaboration because of its JRPG status.

Muramasa Rebirth

9/10

Gorgeous. This game is much more at home on Vita than it was on Wii, superior visuals, wonderful DLC, and better translation aside. It's the best in 2D action, as well as a feast for the eyes.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

8.5/10

The great Fire Emblem formula brought to the Gamecube, what more can you ask for?

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Dark Souls

9.5/10

Punishing, fast paced gameplay, extremely rewarding, addicting.

Xenoblade Chronicles

10/10

Beautiful worlds, unique battle system, amazing soundtrack, like-able characters.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."