By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post and rate the game you are playing now

Xenoblade Chronicles - 6/10

Dragon Age: Inquisition - 8/10

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Riverstyx said:

Ys: Memories of Celceta - 8.5/10 (Just finished yesterday)

Demon Gaze - 8/10 (On the verge of finishing)

Final Fantasy Type 0 - 9/10 (Still early in)

Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment - 6.5/10 (Still very early in)

Persona 3 - 5/10 (60 hours in, will finish one of these days...)

Type 0 better than Persona 3?!?!? Are you okay?!?!?!?

Maybe I'm not? lol I love type 0 so far, only on chapter 3, persona 3 is just... not very good imo. A shame because I really enjoyed persona 1 and 2.

fatslob-:O said:

Xenoblade Chronicles - 6/10

Dragon Age: Inquisition - 8/10

6/10?!?!? Xenoblade is not medicore!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Riverstyx said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Riverstyx said:

Ys: Memories of Celceta - 8.5/10 (Just finished yesterday)

Demon Gaze - 8/10 (On the verge of finishing)

Final Fantasy Type 0 - 9/10 (Still early in)

Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment - 6.5/10 (Still very early in)

Persona 3 - 5/10 (60 hours in, will finish one of these days...)

Type 0 better than Persona 3?!?!? Are you okay?!?!?!?

Maybe I'm not? lol I love type 0 so far, only on chapter 3, persona 3 is just... not very good imo. A shame because I really enjoyed persona 1 and 2.

A lot of the fans of 1 & 2 hate 3 because it has a life simulator built into it.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Mario Kart 8 - 9.5/10 I'm having tons of fun with this game, just amazing.

Resonance of Fate - 8/10 I'm loving the combat system and characters are a likeable bunch, my only complain is with the Arena, 10 battles against the same enemies in each level gets really boring eventually.

Xenoblade Chronicles - Still too early in the game to rate characters or story, but I know for sure that the combat system is going to ruin any enjoyment I can get from this game.

Mind Zero - 3/10 If my Vita ends crashing against a wall it will be this game's fault, generic characters, awful dialogues, long loading times and a plot that's not worth suffering them for.

Around the Network

Bayonetta 2 - 7/10

I'm not sure if the game is really that good, but I like it so far, but maybe because I had not played a H&S in a long time though.

Capt. Toad - 8/10

The game is surprisingly enjoyable, I hope there's a sequel since this one is great.

TLoZ WW - 8/10

Again I think That I really liked this game because I hadn't play a Zelda game in a really long time.I loved the story of the game though.

Dark Cloud 2 - 10/10

Not sure if many ppl know about this game but its a gem from the PS2 era.There is just so much to see and do in this game, that no matter how many times I play it always ends up being an amazing experience.

Wild Arms 5 - 9/10

I've only played WA 4 and this one, but the improvements and changes made in this game make it into the better game.

Dragon Age II - 8/10

I actually liked this one more than DA:Origins, I went ahead and played it with an open mind because of all the negative comments about it, but I ended up liking this one more.It fails as a strategy game though.

Kingdom Come:Deliverance - 10/10

This is not really a full game, not even a beta...But it is one the most amazing gaming experiences that I've ever had.It feels so much like an improved Skyrim, which is already a big achivement.The game has the most realistic medieval environment in any game ever , I just can't stop walking around the explorable surroundings and looking at the beatiful scenery, seriously can't wait for this game to release.

Shadow of Mordor: 7/10

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: just started/10

Dying Light 8.5 / 10
Apotheon 6.5/10
Life is Strange 8/10

PS4 Game Collection

Diablo III 8/10
Majora Mask 3D 10/10