By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post and rate the game you are playing now

Terraria 9/10

Around the Network

Destiny: 8/10 (Flawless mechanics, weak story, absurd replay value: 820+ hours/$80)
Far Cry 3: 8/10 (Good, not great mechanics, great story, massive environment)

fatslob-:O said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

6/10?!?!? Xenoblade is not medicore!

Did I say it was ?! 

Most games would be even lucky to get a 7/10 from me since it's extremely hard to impress me ... 

By no means is Xenoblade Chronicles mediocre, it's just decent but it suffers many of the same problems as FF XII or any other MMORPG ...

MMORPG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Dishonored - 9/10

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (9.0/10) and Majoras mask 3D ( 10/10) even though i played this game before it feels really refreshing and more enjoyable this time around!

Around the Network

Splinter Cell: Double Agent (PS2), the last good Splinter Cell. I have to give it two ratings:
- On PS2 6/10 due to low frame rate and saving/loading takes forever.
- On PCSX2 9/10.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

4 Games on the go.

Destiny - 8/10 - Good but the replay value is actually a hindrance. I'm alone playing so no match making on certain things is real downer and means I can't complete certain events without using 3rd party features/websites to find people to play with. The idea of this is absurd. Oh and never has the term 'When everyone has superpowers, no one does.' meant more in PvP when everyone has the Vex Mythothing.

Transistor - 7/10 - a good game but it's not pulling me in that much. Will complete it though.
Dragon Age: Inqusition - 9/10 - Great but just not DA:O :P
Minecraft - 9/10 - Near endless potential.

Hmm, pie.

Tachikoma said:
The division: 4/10

whats wrong with it?

Farcry 4. close to finishing it, 9/10. shangri la fucking sucks though. hate it. other than that amazing game.

Final Fantasy 6 remake on the ps1 i have only played through and beat it once and that was for the GBA a few years ago so i wanted to go back and really pay close attention to the character's personalities and interactions and see how it all ties in with the story.

First time around playing 8/10 expecting it to be higher with the beautiful cut scenes that help portray the world better. Is there 2 FMV's or 3?