By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rayman DLC in Smash 4? EDIT: DEBUNKED!

Tagged games:

RolStoppable said:
mii-gamer said:
If true, Ubisoft owes Nintendo big time.

Ubisoft will release another game for the Wii U. So basically Nintendo agreed to this in exchange for Know Your Friends.

Anyway, as long as the videos make it a point to show close-ups of Rayman but no gameplay footage, this is nothing more than an elaborate hoax.

I don't know about that. The other characters were leaked in similar fashion. 

Your not a fan of smash right? I often see you posting "smash is trash" here

Around the Network

Note how in the video he never clicked on it and the announcer never said his name.

I say fake until I hear something from the bug N.

BraveNewWorld said:
sundin13 said:
Okay...video makes this rumor a lot more compelling

...but seriously, fuck leakers...absolutely terrible people

Disagree. Leaking brings a lot of hype. People are drawn to what they're not supposed to see yet. This is why many leaks are actually intended.

Ruining marketing pacing and decreasing the effect of actual announcements is not in any way good. I'll tell you, the trailer that announced Robin/Lucina (and all the other announcement trailers that werent leaked)  was freaking amazing because I wasn't expecting it. I tuned in to watch it live wondering what was going to be shown. The trailer with Duck Hunt Dog? Meh, I had already known he was in the game for a while. It just lacked that element of surprise which is what makes so many announcements great. Especially with something like Smash, where the Newcomer announcement trailers are half of the fun.

Leakers are shit lords who spoil the dev's hardwork on some shitty shaky cam video. There is no justification for real leaks imo...

RolStoppable said:
mii-gamer said:

I don't know about that. The other characters were leaked in similar fashion. 

Your not a fan of smash right? I often see you posting "smash is trash" here

Leaks like this are the reason why I don't like Smash. I might sell my Wii U if this is indeed real.

Overkill a bit much?

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:

Overkill a bit much?

Seems perfectly reasonable for me.

If there were to be a bunch of leaks for Uncharted 4 I'd sell my PS4.

Around the Network

Why is Nintendo helping Ubisoft?

KyleeStrutt said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

Overkill a bit much?

Seems perfectly reasonable for me.

If there were to be a bunch of leaks for Uncharted 4 I'd sell my PS4.

Ah well sounds good when you put it that way.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Everybody loves rayman.

if so, i want all rayman costumes.
In rayman legends, glombox, barbara and others play like rayman, exactly the same moves.
So, i want barbara, gomblox, and other skins for rayman,

I hope the Metacritic score goes down by five points because of this blasphemy.