By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rayman DLC in Smash 4? EDIT: DEBUNKED!

Tagged games:

MEGATON #2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AumXk94NCoA

Around the Network

Well that escalated quickly.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Nintendo put Rayman in Smash in exchange of Beyond and Evil 2 being WiiU exclusive.

Its the only way that game is ever coming out.

I feel like one of the only people who is genuinely hyped for this :P My friend has a WiiU and I'm sure he'll be excited as well. Rayman was one of the first games I played back in the N64/PS1 days and I had a BLAST playing his side scrolling classics. The first 3D platformer was great as well and I do think he fits in nicely in a game like Smash.

Kudos Nintendo (if real!)(:

Unless this is accompanied by the announcement of a exclusive 3D Rayman in the vein of Rayman 64, I don't get it.

Around the Network

If true, Ubisoft owes Nintendo big time.

So Rayman is the first Western-born character to make it into the Smash franchise (except maybe Diddy Kong but he was co-created by Nintendo). That opens the door to many other possibilities.

If this turns out to be true, Nintendo has to have gotten something in return. There's no way they would make the same mistake as Solid Snake.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
If this turns out to be true, Nintendo has to have gotten something in return. There's no way they would make the same mistake as Solid Snake.

Wasn't Snake Eater 3D enough? lolol

This obviously comfirms Know Your Friends is actually coming out.

:P