By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rayman DLC in Smash 4? EDIT: DEBUNKED!

Tagged games:

Okay...video makes this rumor a lot more compelling

...but seriously, fuck leakers...absolutely terrible people

Around the Network

The video makes it more legit, that's really hard to fake. Why should someone spend so much work for a character like Rayman?
And again, why those eyebrows?

WhiteEaglePL said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q27o-0vyMM

This is megaton.

also....there's a picture of rayman & mewtwo and rest of 3DS roster screen.
http://i.imgur.com/GVnrOXg.png

...wow

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

mrsafira64 said:
I'm gonna sayfake, clearly the one who made this doesn't have the criativity to make an announcement message for smash, I'm sure the smash team could have thought of a more creative way to introduce rayman other then he simply joins the battle.

The unlockable characters all have the "x joins the battle!" screens when you unlock them.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

sundin13 said:

I can second that.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network
episteme said:

The video makes it more legit, that's really hard to fake. Why should someone spend so much work for a character like Rayman?
And again, why those eyebrows?

Reminds me of how awful the original Rayman trophy looked: 

umegames said:

IF this is real, then Nintendo and ubisoft must be gearing up to feature some exclusive rayman game for wii-u or 3ds.

and imo, shame on nintendo if rayman gets in before bayonetta.

edit:

well after seeing that video from above, I'm sold. notice how the background moves perfectly insync with his character icon.

I naturally agree.
But I can't argue against having Rayman as well.

Please don't be real... Looks really real though. :S

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Oh completelly forgot that, then I guess It's real then.

sundin13 said:

Disagree. Leaking brings a lot of hype. People are drawn to what they're not supposed to see yet. This is why many leaks are actually intended.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata