By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rayman DLC in Smash 4? EDIT: DEBUNKED!

Tagged games:

Rayman joins the battle is such a a bland title card

Around the Network
Megaoverlord12 said:
RolStoppable said:

Leaks like this are the reason why I don't like Smash. I might sell my Wii U if this is indeed real.

Overkill a bit much?

Now i hope its real

cycycychris said:

The amount of hate Ubisoft gets and how people are putting this down just because it's them kind of gets annoying. The more characters the better. Ubisoft might not deserve it, but this is a business and they had to do what they had to do to try and pull a profit.

I for one will be excited if this happens. And to me, it looks rather real(still could be fake), it's just a shame they didn't have the announcer say his name.

I think its hilarious! Some of these guys are so emotionally attached they just say whatever. "Ninty shouldnt promote Rayman!" Because there are no Rayman games on Ninty consoles. Right. "Why is Ninty helping Ubi?" Yeah because Ubi needs Ninty's help. LOL They dont, not even with Rayman since that series(Rayman proper) does best on Sony platforms anyway.

Maybe Ninty wants him in cause they want him in. Anyone ever thought about that?

oniyide said:
cycycychris said:

The amount of hate Ubisoft gets and how people are putting this down just because it's them kind of gets annoying. The more characters the better. Ubisoft might not deserve it, but this is a business and they had to do what they had to do to try and pull a profit.

I for one will be excited if this happens. And to me, it looks rather real(still could be fake), it's just a shame they didn't have the announcer say his name.

I think its hilarious! Some of these guys are so emotionally attached they just say whatever. "Ninty shouldnt promote Rayman!" Because there are no Rayman games on Ninty consoles. Right. "Why is Ninty helping Ubi?" Yeah because Ubi needs Ninty's help. LOL They dont, not even with Rayman since that series(Rayman proper) does best on Sony platforms anyway.

Maybe Ninty wants him in cause they want him in. Anyone ever thought about that?

I really doubt Nintendo asked Ubisoft to put someone as Rayman in.
They should ask who ever owns Crash to put him in lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYrYSWxDf7o

That would cause outrage I want to see. Plus it would mock a cocky platforming character (Crash).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYrYSWxDf7o

Hopefully not. Nintendo shouldn't promote anything Ubisoft related anymore.

Around the Network

The video was taken down by the uploader! I didn't have a chance to see it; I wouldn't suppose anyone has it, would they?

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

This is SO False! Why would Nintendo put a Ubisoft character in Smash after Ubisoft backstabbed them with Raymen Legends and pushing back Watch Dogs and not releasing a " finished game"?

This is real, but i prefer to Crash or Bomberman!

platformmaster918 said:
that's a good addition. Now Sora, Bayonetta, and some of the old characters should make it in.

No, No.... There are deserving characters to be in. Sora+Bayo aren't unfortunately.

Kuksenkov said:
Hopefully not. Nintendo shouldn't promote anything Ubisoft related anymore.

if the trophy is in the game why does it matter at this point?