By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Evolve not selling well?

Do you think so?

Yes, I think it isn't selling well 142 50.90%

No, its surely selling we... 51 18.28%

Maybe 86 30.82%

Total:279

I only play story modes in games, which is why i didn't buy Evolve.

Around the Network
GTAexpert said:

I think it proves that gamers don't want something new and unique but rather would have the things they are already familiar with. 

What is so new about it?

The problem for me is that, similar to Destiny's raids, this can only be fun with friends. The monsters should be powerful enough to be competitive with a organized human party. So when the human party is not organized, it will be crushed without a chance, and that is not fun at all.

Yes. is not selling well. I bought it but could not convinve my friends to buy it too

also it doesn't have campaign or story mode.

This game does not have enough content to justify a $60 price tag, then the developers pull some bs saying they need to do all this DLC to feed their family.  If they can't make a profit off the little content on this game then that just proves that they managed their budget poorly.

GTAexpert said:

There is a lot of DLC but none of that is necessary to enjoy the game.

It is if you want to enjoy the game for any appreciable amount of time...the game is anemically low on content for a full priced game, with no real single player modes and only three monsters playable in the base game, and one as a pre order bonus/DLC, and another for DLC later. As much as I think asymmetric multiplayer is interesting, this game and its BS has nothing for me

Around the Network
Sixteenvolt420 said:
I only play story modes in games, which is why i didn't buy Evolve.

^this

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

It got shit on and rightly so for its dlc practices

I don't personally want to support a game that was offering pre-order bonuses before the game we even had a screenshot of the game and has about $130 of DLC at launch.

Ka-pi96 said:
RolStoppable said:

What's your problem?

No problem. But that logic doesn't really make sense. Dev makes game that either doesn't interest people (lack of singleplayer modes) or pisses people off (more DLC than an EA game) so when those people don't buy it surely it's the devs fault, no?

Bro he's joking.

it is a multiplayer only game with a crap load of dlc... Can't imagine why people wouldn't be buying it up in droves...