By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Evolve not selling well?

Do you think so?

Yes, I think it isn't selling well 142 50.90%

No, its surely selling we... 51 18.28%

Maybe 86 30.82%

Total:279

I have bought Evolve and its a pretty good game, very fun to play with friends. It can be intense sometimes, and sometimes scary, and it offers an experience which isn't something you'll find in many other games. Monsters are a nice change of pace from zombies in so many other games which try to create an intense and scary atmosphere, and its even better when the monster is your friend.

That said I just checked out its Amazon rankings and its really low. Is it not selling well? Its a good game, so if its not selling well then I think it proves that gamers don't want something new and unique but rather would have the things they are already familiar with. Also guys, you can give anecdotal experience about your friends and people around you if they are buying this game or not and why they aren't if so.

Around the Network

Well, i just know that after released, it is massive dropped in Amazon chartz...

Well, none of my friends bought it cause they were majorly turned off by the nonsense amount of dlc so theres my anecdotal evidence

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Maybe the marketing of the game wasn't good enough to grab many consumers?

Are there any rankings or leaderboards in game that you can check?

Anecdotal: Of about 300 people on a Croatian PS4 game sharing forum, there was not a single person looking to buy this game. Dying Light attracted about 30 people last week.

Around the Network

I cant speak for everyone but I wont be getting it because I havent seen or heard anything of a single player mode, it just seems to be multiplayer only game with only 3 monsters to play as. A game like this would get boring and repetitive quick

I don't see what's new or unique about it. Not that it needs to be/have.
Anecdotal: Don't know a single person who bought it.

It is already in fourth place at Steam. I believe this to be a bad sign, since the games that passed it are not new and neither on sale (H1Z1, Dying light, CS:Global OFF).

That said, Dying light is still recent, and the other 2 are much cheaper.

Ka-pi96 said:
GTAexpert said:

I have bought Evolve and its a pretty good game, very fun to play with friends. It can be intense sometimes, and sometimes scary, and it offers an experience which isn't something you'll find in many other games. Monsters are a nice change of pace from zombies in so many other games which try to create an intense and scary atmosphere, and its even better when the monster is your friend.

That said I just checked out its Amazon rankings and its really low. Is it not selling well? Its a good game, so if its not selling well then I think it proves that gamers don't want something new and unique but rather would have the things they are already familiar with. Also guys, you can give anecdotal experience about your friends and people around you if they are buying this game or not and why they aren't if so.

Or maybe it proves that they don't want 2/3rds of the game taken out and to be sold as overpriced DLC...

There is a lot of DLC but none of that is necessary to enjoy the game.

-Newcloud- said:
I cant speak for everyone but I wont be getting it because I havent seen or heard anything of a single player mode, it just seems to be multiplayer only game with only 3 monsters to play as. A game like this would get boring and repetitive quick

yeah I might buy an all inclusive edition for $30

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers