By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Do you think kids under 18 should have sex with each other?

Should 18 or under kids/teens have sex?

Hell yeah why couldnt they? 133 57.58%

Ehh That would make their lives hell 43 18.61%

Im neutral 55 23.81%

Total:231

Fuck yeah they should! If you're 15-16, then why not??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
aLkaLiNE said:
SkyHold said:
RCTjunkie said:
Like be required? Heck no.
Legally? I am morally against pre marital sex but if they are going to do it they should at least be safe and knowledgeable. I think around age 14 there should be an age appropriate but frank discussion about safe sex and work towards prevention of diseases and teen pregnancy instead of overall rebellion causing unneeded consequences

I alsoways find it strange that religion finds sex a moral thing.It's nature and has nothing to do with morals or religion.That's like saying what you eat is a moral.There is a reason why sex is pleasurable and why people can have sex with multiple people.Nature intended us to have mutliple lovers and prcreate as much a possible while enjoying the act itself.At one point marriage did not exist.

I'm agnostic, not religious in any way. But I do believe everything is connected. With that being said your logic is 2 dimensional and very atheistic in tone. How can you say what is and isn't nature? Pleasure is just as much an emotion as it is a feeling. Would you have sex with someone ugly who had a rude personality just because it felt good? Would you be more inclined to sleep with the woman of your dreams? Emotion and feelings come into play 100% of the time. Is that supposed to be nature? Why can't we hear trees scream when we cut them down?

Is that supposed to be nature?

Emotion are an evolutionary tool, so yes, emotions are part of nature of beings with higher developed central nervous system.

Why can't we hear trees scream when we cut them down?

Because they don't have lungs. Or a central nervous system. But it can be measured internal stress of some sort.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Regardless of opinion, under 18s are going to have sex.

The best thing people can do is just accept it happens and make sure they have the knowledge to have safe sex.

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

wtf movie this this from shit it hilarious!!!

The Smile Man.

I see no rpoblem to that, as long as the parents informed them properly.

Protip : I you don't inform your kids properly, they'll have sex anyway with increased chance to do it unprotected

Around the Network

You're never going to stop it, so the best thing to do is make sure they're as "educated" about what they're getting into as possible.

Sex education doesn't cause kids to have sex, it does however help to stop kids making more kids...

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Why not? Average age for the first time here in the Netherlands is 16,5.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

I don't about being down right promiscuous, but I think they should explore a little while being taught about it and the possible consequences, as opposed to them simply being told it's bad, evil and should never be done. Curiosity kills the cat, as they say.

It also depends on age of course. I'm not talking about some Brave New World level shit here.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Player2 said:

Only under direct parental supervision.

Pardon my french, but that sounds creepy as fuck.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

the_dengle said:
"- They could teased and made fun of at school"

What kind of school did you go to?

Anyway this is why it's important to teach about contraception. Teenagers are gonna do it anyway, and we can hardly blame them, teenagers have been boning for thousands of years. If our species wasn't meant to mate until after 18 years then we'd probably be extinct.

Of course we don't have to procreate so early nowadays, but try telling that to the human body. Teach kids what they need to know when they need to know it and let 'em make their own choices.

nah Im just saying theres a chance some kids these days dont like difference

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3