By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Candy Crush Has 149 Million Daily Users

http://venturebeat.com/2015/02/12/king-is-sweet-candy-crush-saga-giant-beats-earnings-estimates/

What is it with this game? 

Every time I'm on a flight I'll see some lady playing this game on her iPhone/Galaxy, like it never fails. 

Around the Network

Disgusting. The game would have been fun if it weren't for all the microtransactions.

This is the future of gaming.

Im out.

They took a really good formula and expanded upon it. A lot of it has to do with the asthetics, I think. There are a lot of really satisfying sounds and images when you rack up huge combos. There are many games like it, but few that have quite the same level of polish and pleasantness. My wife and I used to be crazy about it.

I'll also add that for me it's above most others because the pieces are really really different from one another. I'm not good with colors, so this is huge. It takes no effort to distinguish between them.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

If a million monkeys with typewriters keep making Bejeweled clones forever, one of them is bound to get 150 million players. Or something.

Around the Network

Its free and in a market with over a billion phones

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

And I'm not one of them! Hooray I guess.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

RCTjunkie said:
This is the future of gaming.

Im out.

If that's the case (and it most likely is) I'm out as well.

Gonna bury myself in my sheer endless amount of backlog games.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Quick, easy, fun.

Its aimed at the mass market and it does the job its supposed to do.

Must be a really boring desk job.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma