By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Law and Order did this cringeworthy episode about gaming.

I kind of wish all episodes of Law and Order were this long, lmao.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Wooooooow

That was excruciating

C'mon.  I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion pack.

It's actually about ratings in television.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Well, I guess that's a loss for gamers everywhere... does crazy shit happen? yup, but it's not exclusive to gamers or any other populous group because no matter where you look there are always going to be some screwed up people that use extremist tactics too prove their point, whatever it might be.
It's unfortunate that this is such a widely watched show with this crap in it. CSI:NY did a much better episode with gamers.
Just dumb.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

yea, this stuff happens like at every game convention, it is known

Around the Network

Can't deny it was funny, so bad it was good

Strange. I usually count on Law and Order for subtle, nuanced, and balanced coverage of issues.

"They leveled up"

Sweet Jesus

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I love it, because I think it does reflect both sides perfectly stupid, which they are.

Oh. My. God. I never thought it would be this cheesy. The forced references, the bad acting, and they shoehorned GamerGate in it...

And here I thought the CSI episode in the furry convention was horrible.