By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Didn't make this thread, someone was playing with account. Mods lock.

Question to OP: Do you have some kind of fetish with bets? maybe you want someone controling your avatar cause you like submission? or maybe...now that is interesting...maybe you have a ban fetish....

Do you dream with smeags rubbing the banhammer on you?

Around the Network

Mr Khan said:
You can't request permabans, and you're pushing your luck with these ridiculous bets in the first place.

a guy with almost no posts that seems to have dozens of threads asking for ridiculous terms around even more ridiculous predictions.  has someone checked out this guys IP?   ...i'm starting to have a hard time believing this guy isn't an alt created to bait users into getting kicked off the site if any of his bets pans gold.

reggin_bolas said:

Just not impressed, and I'm a PS4 only owner. I don't own a XB1. Street fighter? Please, that's hardly what I call AAA exclusive. I'm excited about the horror games but that's it. Uncharted 4 was expected and the other games are indie games which I don't care about. 

XB1 has Sunset Overdrive and Halo 5 coming this year. 

Maybe you do only own a PS4 but way too many people use the "I own 'x' console" to validate their point.

First up SO already released.

SF is a AAA game.

Uncahrted was expected, yes, but why does this make it less of a game. Halo was also expected.

Indie games are great, I mean you get a variation of small $5 games to worthwhile "AAA" style experences like No Man's Sky, The Witness and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. Grouping indies together shouldn't be done and in no way should be used to classify a games quality.

Halo will sell consoles and so will Quantum Break but so will Uncharted and The Order. Let's not forget we are still waiting on other major gaming franchises to make an appearance on PS4 like God of War and Gran Turismo and they are proven to shift consoles.

Man, how old are you?

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network

Umm... This is getting a bit ridiculous, dude..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

reggin_bolas said:

Just not impressed, and I'm a PS4 only owner. I don't own a XB1. Street fighter? Please, that's hardly what I call AAA exclusive. I'm excited about the horror games but that's it. Uncharted 4 was expected and the other games are indie games which I don't care about. 

XB1 has Sunset Overdrive and Halo 5 coming this year. 

It sells 8M units. Sunset Overdrive was last year it it will be lucky to reach 1/8 of this.

Be careful people. WW could mean Wyoming and Wisconsin, known hotbeds of Xbox fanaticism.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Why are you making such silly bets? No one is even going to remember this in 5 years.

Also, are you going to offer any reasoning behind your prediction, or is it just for the hell of it?

Mr Khan said:
You can't request permabans, and you're pushing your luck with these ridiculous bets in the first place.

Wish I could like this post.

At OP: Your bets are overlapping and if (when) you lose two or more then you wont be able to hold up to your word because two users can't simultaneously control avatar/Sig. I'm surprised you've gotten away with this much and your bets have gone from logical > risky > bold