By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Didn't make this thread, someone was playing with account. Mods lock.

MS can not win without Europe and PS4 dominates here like in PS2 times (outside UK)

Around the Network
celador said:
Why are you making such silly bets? No one is even going to remember this in 5 years.

Also, are you going to offer any reasoning behind your prediction, or is it just for the hell of it?

just for the lolz

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

I will bet with you!

I'm just going to say not a chance. I wouldn't take this vote if I could; you're making yourself too easy of a target. It wouldn't even be fun.

super6646 said:

So people think I won't stick behind this one? Well ok, I'll bet that the XB1 will win this generation WW!!!! Yes WW!!!! The other bets can wait for their turns of avatar control. If I'm wrong, then I'm under avatar control for 7 years (only one, so when everyone wins they'll all have to decide). However if I win! Then everyone who entered this bet must perma ban themselves! So come on people, enter the hot seat! Also I want to note that by winning this gen, I mean from day 1 till its discontinued! Also the bet I made with theprof will go first with avatar control (if she wins). If not then we can start! 

P.S And if I back out or anything, I'm perma banned. Same for you guys though. Also anyone can enter, but the 5 years is shared and only 1 avatar can be choosen!

I'll take the bet no way will xbox one out sell ps4, inthe us & uk maybe ww no chance in hell papi!

Around the Network

lock thread mods...

Read the post, someone had either played with account or IDK. Password has been changed so now I'm secure!

Uh, okay. I suppose I'll lock this then.