By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: Twilight Princess getting New 3DS remake

Meh. I'd rather see Twilight Princess get the HD-remake treatment for Wii U in 2016/2017. Besides, 3DS already has 3 Zelda games on it now. If it gets another, it should be a brand new game because even A Link Between Worlds is technically based on a past game. Besides, it makes more sense for 3DS to have 2 N64 remakes, while Wii U should get the 2 GameCube remakes.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network

God no. No more Zelda remakes. Focus on Zelda HD and do a good game. Keep TP HD as a future remake for the next hardware.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

After seeing Xenoblade "remake" for 3DS i think a better word would be "Demake"

It should be for Wii U since they showed that Zelda trailer/demo at E3 2012 on Wii U.

Regardless to what system it comes out, I really couldn't care too much for a TP remake! I'm sorry, but it's not a very good 3D Zelda game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
Please don't... I want new games, enough with the remakes...

This.

Plus, I think they'll run the risk of oversaturating Zelda if they keep going like this: this gen alone we've had Wind Waker HD, Ocarina 3D, Majora 3D, Link Between Worlds, Hyrule Warriors, and soon Zelda U. The brand will lose its power through overuse if this continues.

Stop taking console games and putting them on handhelds. They don't translate well.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

curl-6 said:
RealGamingExpert said:
Please don't... I want new games, enough with the remakes...

This.

PLus, I think they'll run the risk of oversaturating Zelda if they keep going like this: this gen alone we've had Wind Waker HD, Ocarina 3D, Majora 3D, Link Between Worlds, Hyrule Warriors, and soon Zelda U. The brand will lose its power through overuse if this continues.

which is something nintendo did say they weren't going to do. The Mario (New super mario bros) brand has last quite a lot of power recently and they can't afford to do the same to zelda though I'm not sure if Hyrule warriors would count in this group.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Meh.

uran10 said:
curl-6 said:

I think they'll run the risk of oversaturating Zelda if they keep going like this: this gen alone we've had Wind Waker HD, Ocarina 3D, Majora 3D, Link Between Worlds, Hyrule Warriors, and soon Zelda U. The brand will lose its power through overuse if this continues.

which is something nintendo did say they weren't going to do. The Mario (New super mario bros) brand has last quite a lot of power recently and they can't afford to do the same to zelda though I'm not sure if Hyrule warriors would count in this group.

Agreed on Mario.

As for Hyrule Warriors, I'd argue that while it may not be a mainline entry, its use of the IP can still contribute to franchise fatigue.