By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: Twilight Princess getting New 3DS remake

Well, I bought OOT and I will buy MM, since I haven't played them before, but this is starting to get ridiculous.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

Is this is true i don´t see it coming before 2017. I don´t really like the idea, nearly 9 million played the original, Xenoblade makes more sense because X is coming and few people played the original, but Twilight Princess... We don´t need that, release the game on the eshop for WiiU instead.

I would rather haver a F-Zero GX 3D, that game deseves a second chance.

Yes but Nintendo's biggest focus right now (sadly) is returning to Nintendo like profits which means keeping costs low and selling a lot of software.

Twilight? That's a big step up for the 3DS from OOT and MM. Can't see it happening.

kopstudent89 said:
Twilight? That's a big step up for the 3DS from OOT and MM. Can't see it happening.

OoT and MM were both improved and are played on 3DS.
Xenoblade Chronicles is a drop in quality from what Ive seen and is on New 3DS.
Makes sense really.

Hmm, it definitely seems possible for the new 3DS if that can handle Xenoblade Chronicles. I wouldn't be very happy for this news myself. There doesn't need to be more remakes...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

This is Zelda Informer. Take with a HUGE grain of salt

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

worst Zelda in my opinion

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

I doubt, 3DS now has 2 Zelda remakes i dont think we will see another one on 3DS.

Wouldn't be a remake and wii u has a better shot at getting that.

Nah maybe wii u hd version though