cutzman25 said:
worst Zelda in my opinion

Best Zelda in my opinion!

amen to this!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

I suspected the minute they announced the N3DS that we'll be seeing a lot of gamecube/wii remakes, and they'll exist to help transition Ninty from one gen to another, taking workload off their software teams. I don't think they're producing many more 3DS original games going forward.

I believe the rumor is fake, but, if true, I think it's a mistake. Wii U and 3DS already have three Zelda remasters between them. I don't think we need another one, especially when the game in question is only nine years old and still playable on Wii U via backward compatibility.

Sounds foolish. A Handheld Twilight Princess could work in the future, but this is a bit soon. Ocarina of Time got a handheld remake after 13 years, Majora's Mask after 15, Link to the Past was "only" 11 years, etc.

Hell, even outside of Zelda, Nintendo handheld remakes take a while. On the 3DS, Pokemon G3 took 12 years and Star Fox 64 took 14 years. On the DS, Super Mario 64 took 8 years, Pokemon G2 took 10 years, Kirby Super Star took 12 years, and Fire Emblem remakes took 18 and 16 years. On the GBA, the Super Mario Advance games came out 7 to 15 years after the originals, Pokemon G1 took 8 years, Kirby's Adventure took 9 years, and Metroid took 18 years. Donkey Kong Country Returns only took a bit under 3 years, but it, like Xenoblade, is an exception rather than the norm. But even with them included, Nintendo seems to take roughly 12 years on average to remake a game for a handheld.

Personally, I don't want a handheld Twilight Princess until it can be notably improved from the original. Even if it ends up being a facelift, it should be a noticeable one. That would require a 9th gen handheld from Nintendo.

Love and tolerate.

Wasn't there once a TP demo on the original DS? It's an ultra rare thing, but it exists

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

I wouldn't like this just because I liked playing TP with motion controls and obviously that's not possible on the N3DS. I'd rather have it on Wii U. HD graphics+motion controls.

An absolutely terrible idea. TP is a solid Zelda game and introduced the most nifty things--especially hidden skills and horseback jousts--but it is the weakest Zelda from a story perspective, and is the poster child of "Nintendo can't get past Ocarina."

Honestly this should be an HD remake for Wii U if anything :L ah well we will have to see where this is going.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Salnax said:
Sounds foolish. A Handheld Twilight Princess could work in the future, but this is a bit soon. Ocarina of Time got a handheld remake after 13 years, Majora's Mask after 15, Link to the Past was "only" 11 years, etc.

Hell, even outside of Zelda, Nintendo handheld remakes take a while. On the 3DS, Pokemon G3 took 12 years and Star Fox 64 took 14 years. On the DS, Super Mario 64 took 8 years, Pokemon G2 took 10 years, Kirby Super Star took 12 years, and Fire Emblem remakes took 18 and 16 years. On the GBA, the Super Mario Advance games came out 7 to 15 years after the originals, Pokemon G1 took 8 years, Kirby's Adventure took 9 years, and Metroid took 18 years. Donkey Kong Country Returns only took a bit under 3 years, but it, like Xenoblade, is an exception rather than the norm. But even with them included, Nintendo seems to take roughly 12 years on average to remake a game for a handheld.

Personally, I don't want a handheld Twilight Princess until it can be notably improved from the original. Even if it ends up being a facelift, it should be a noticeable one. That would require a 9th gen handheld from Nintendo.

Well it has already been 8+ years

Yeah not happening. For one N3DS won't live long enough and second it wouldn't exactly be an upgrade, 3DS, even N3DS, is too weak for that. It would be pointless. Majora's Mask made sense because it's the direct follow up to OoT, which is probably the only reason they remade it at all. If there's going to be a TP remaster it's going to come to WiiU's successor.

For N3DS considering Iwata's comment I'll bank on a port of Super Mario Sunshine instead. That game is old enough now and no longer playable on any current system. It's also been a while since there was a Mario platformer on 3DS and the Mario team in general has hade some time now (surely not everyone worked on Captain Toad). Moreover, there's only two mainline Mario games (SM3DL and NSMB2) compared to 3 Zelda games (OoT3D, ALBW, MM3D). There won't be a generation where there's more Zelda than Mario surely.