By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Banjo-Kazooie spiritual successor revealed in this month's EDGE

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/10/banjo-kazooie-spiritual-successor-in-this-months-edge-and-wii-u-could-be-target-platform/

The best gaming news I've heard this year so far! I honestly though they stopped working on it! I can't wait to hear more about it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I would buy this in a heart beat. I need more 3D platformers in my life.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Is it xbox one only? if so will skip it regardless of how good

Nintendo would be pretty foolish to pass this game up. The devs seem to be really open to working with them again, so I hope Nintendo takes notice and helps them out.

Interesting! I will wait till I see any screen shots but it will certainly be awesome if they manage to live up to their claims

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Rare still owns the Banjo IP, and RARE is owned by MS now, so I highly doubt this, unless im reading it wrong

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

I hope Amazon snaps this up for Fire TV, olol.

Will keep an eye out. If it comes to PC or something I own, I'll probably give it a try. Which reminds me, where is A Hat in Time up to? Hmm...

This is brilliant! This will be way better than Microsoft's upcoming failing attempt at making a Banjo-Kazooie game. If it comes to the Wii U it's probably going to sell decent as well.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

cutzman25 said:
Rare still owns the Banjo IP, and RARE is owned by MS now, so I highly doubt this, unless im reading it wrong

You're reading it wrong.

Nogamez said:
Is it xbox one only? if so will skip it regardless of how good

Nope. It'll come out on Steam and most likely another consoles as well!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---