By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Banjo-Kazooie spiritual successor revealed in this month's EDGE

Lol, Nintendo will sleep as always, and if they find 3rd party publisher, this won't come to the WiiU. iOS, Android and PsVita are more likely.

Around the Network

PS4/X1 should be a no brainer, A wii U version would much appreciated aswell.

So they're looking for Nintendo to publish it?

Nintendo, I have one thing to say/chant...

DONT F**K UP, DONT F**K UP, DONT F**K UP

Nintendo should make spirtual successor with these guys:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

freebs2 said:
Lol, Nintendo will sleep as always, and if they find 3rd party publisher, this won't come to the WiiU. iOS, Android and PsVita are more likely.

Highly doubt ios/Android are gonna be lead platforms for a 3rd person, 3D platformer.  I think they'd just try and get it on as many platforms as possible but of course the main consoles of the time being the  primary choice. Including a Nintendo system wuld also make sense this case, so I think theres hope for a Wii U version. Undoubtably most Rare fans are gonna have moved on- the Wii U isn't exactly the N64, but Ninty fans have an appetite for platformers.

Around the Network

I'm not sure what they could show that would impress more than A Hat In Time.

I'm glad there's finally competition in the non-linear 3D platformer space.

NiKKoM said:

Nintendo should make spirtual successor with these guys:

I said this a long time ago, it just makes too much sense. They can add in a 3rd person(the player) shooting from the sidelines too :0

Who from Rare is working on this exactly?? I mean Kirkhope is a must but I want to know we have some good devs working on it too. I mean Tengami from Nyamyam was ex Rare guys and well...

Just for clarity regarding the intended platform

"The game is planned for release on Steam Early Access and consoles."

http://gematsu.com/2015/02/rare-veterans-announce-banjo-kazooie-successor

*Really* looking forward to whatever they show.

/excite!!!