By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your most rare Nintendo games?

I have a Wii U.   I'm sorry, too soon?

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Metallox said:

Screenshot or it didn't happen. (Not so serious)

Obviously its a fan-made job, so it doesn't look legit at all, but it's got a copy of the leaked beta burned onto it and works on my actual SNES:

On topic: I have a Wii U and Bayonetta 2. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

xeno, prime tril, conker's bad fur day, final fantasy 2&3, zelda masterquest collection for gamecube. None of them are crazy rare, but all go for a little monies.

Wii Sports

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

On a more serious note, i have Tingles Rosy Rupee Land - an excellent game!

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy.. I wish I owned more rare Nintendo titles though.. :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Some of my less than commonplace Wii games, plus limited Edition Goldeneye and Xenoblade classic controllers.

Conker's Bad Fur Day I think. Maybe the gold Zelda 64 (day 1) edition? My mom gave away my NES, SNES, and Game Boy to younger cousins unfortunately so I have nothing prior to the N64.

I have the first 18 amiibos, a gameboy player with the disc and the zelda collectors edition disc

Don't have much anymore.
Ikaruga Japanese import for Gamecube i'd say.