By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the only person who thinks the characters in XCX look good?

dont give a shit what they look like i am still buying this game

Around the Network

To be honest... yeah the faces arent the best looking part of the game, the only face that dosent look so bad is the main girl face

Not the best, not the worst.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

They look pretty crappy to me.

spemanig said:
bananaking21 said:
give me some pics to look at and ill give you my opinion.

Xenoblade Chronicles looks that awful, yet people complain about Xeno X.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

I actually like a lot of the characters. Lynlee's eyes are a bit dark and the default main character is meh, but otherwise I like the look. For me, it fits. The visual style is reminiscent of anime, especially the mechs so the anime style is perfect IMO. Could they be better? Yes. But I like them.

HoloDust said:
I've mostly refrained from commenting on X, since I know how much some people around here are hyped and touchy at the same time, but since you're asking, to be honest, at least to me, the whole game, from what I've seen so far, looks between bad and average...and those faces are by far the worst offenders.

I feel the same way as you do about XCX`s visuals ... 

I've grown to like most of the character models. The only one I have a real issue with is Cross, but he's fully customizable, so that's a non-issue.

Elma's whole design looks badass.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

They look average for JRPG lover and it will look bad when non avid JRPG seeing it. The reason why people care more XCX then Xenoblade because Xenoblade is on Wii, so the character is not very detailed and most of people doesn't care for face detail because of the graphic capability, Unlike XCX where is not an excuse anymore with Wii U hardware where they expecting more. But i don.t care this game is my most wanted games for this year after FFXV and Persona 5 and the one that push me to get Wii U.

They look fine. Had far more issues with Xenoblades models and graphics.