By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the inspiration for your account name?

NobleTeam from Halo Reach and 360 for my favorite console at the time.

Around the Network

I was watching the movie Frozen for the 14th time right before creating my account xD

PS4 Game Collection

The name of the main character of Shining Force III - Episode 1, twisted a little bit...

I don't remember ;)

I tried to combine my favorite Nintendo franchises/characters (Zelda/Samus/Mario) into one portmanteau and the best I came up with was Zelmusario. Not my finest moment....

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Around the Network

I3luEI3omI3eR = Code for Blue Bomber a.K.a. Mega Man...
That was kinda my nick nameback in my JHS and early High School days because I luv to wear the color Blue and my resemblance to Mega Man especially when my hair was scruffy... Also because I luv Mega Man games...

Talal said:
gergroy said:
The inspiration for my is top secret. Nobody can ever know...

Your name is Gregory but you spelled it wrong?

Shhhhh!!!! it is a secret!

Mine is for an unknown energy that is to believe to accelerate the expansion of the entire universe.

Proud to be a Californian.

Technology + LOTR = TechnoHobbit (or anything else LOTR-y)

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

I've just used this name for like the past 5 years or so online as part of my youtube so I just use it wherever I go most of the time. Power Level part of it is because im a fan of dragonball

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick