By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the inspiration for your account name?

Two things:
1. Its the name of an item in my game.
2. It celebrates the fact that I am extremely confident and competent in the bedroom. I have (within my pants) the ability to bring pleasure and satisfaction to whoever I encounter. So yeah my username is completely modest :) lol.

Around the Network

Xander is the name of my first fanfic character. Xt is short for Xtreme.

Any. I use my actual name

the_real_dsister44 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Ohh I played my first 7th gen shooter. Quake 3 I think?? And I saw Wh1pL4sh. Then for the second part of my name, I was subscribed to XBL. So... L1ve

For your honesty I decided to rename you 

Now everyone will know!

thats freaking hilarous xD

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Mine is pretty self-explanatory.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Mine is pretty self-explanatory.

thats the dude from the anime called dragonball z thats about ninja's looking for the one piece right :P?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

My last name is Yoder, so I've been getting called Yoda since childhood. The_Yoda is my PSN ID , and TheYoda is my NNID so I thought I'd follow suit here.

Bristow9091 said:
My name... is the same as my PSN and NNID, the reason being when I first made my PSN account on my PS3, I shared it with my big brother, he was born in 1990, I was born in 1991, so a name we agreed on was Bristow9091 (Surname followed by birth years... how original, right?), but after like a year he stopped caring about the PS3 and said he wasn't bothered anymore... and I couldn't be bothered making a new account, so it stuck, lol. Thought it was easier using it on gaming forums and such for if people want to add and play with me... sexually ofcourse.

lol of course

My real name!
I know, not too exciting :P
I could've also called myself Proxy-Pie, that's a name I use everywhere nowadays. It's what the girl in my avatar calls her love interest when they're alone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)